5 dpo :)

SarahLou372

TTC #2 with PCOS
Reaction score
Hi ladies :hi:

I was just wondering if any of you ladies had any advice on symptoms at all?

I have PCOS and had clomid of 100mg cd2-6 and then went for a scan on CD 13 and my womb measured 7.3mm and I had one follicle which had grown to 28mm! So I had a HCG injection that day (6 days ago)

Today I'm around 5DPO I think and for the past day or two I have noticed that my nipples are very sore and sensitive to touch and look bigger!! Also I've been irritable easy, moody and feeling down over the smallest of things! I've had some very mild dull aches/cramps last night and today, nothing much to notice really. Do any of you ladies think it could be very early signs of a new pregnancy??? :shrug:

I sure hope so! I'm 5 dpo and having those same exact symptoms. My cramping got worse though as the day went on and my nips are so sensitive that even my shirt rubbing them is irritating. I have to wear a bra in order for them to feel comfortable. The cramping feels more like pressure, like a full feeling in my lower abdomen, and I'm slightly gassy (sorry... tmi). I really hope these are positive signs for us!

Hoping they are good signs for us both... So when will you be testing??

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->