5 month LO constantly feeding Again

Annahilditch

Reaction score
DD is 5 months and I don't know what's happened. I don't know if it's sleep regression, is she's getting teeth or what but everything has got insanely hard again. She is EBF and was never a great sleeper but could at least for a couple of hours between feeds. Now it's 1-2 hours all day and all night. She seems to have lost the ability to self soothe and will only settle if I put her on the breast, I've tried shushing, holding her arms lightly. , hugs, swaying. Nothing but breast works. She seems I be using me as a dummy. My nipples are so sore. She wont take bottles só u Cant even express.She never did this before. I don't know if she's not getting enough milk as she's always feeding. I can't catch up on sleep. I can't do anything right during the day. I've got my driving test in 2 weeks and I was so tired today I tried take a sharp corner in 3rd gear! I feel so deflated. I've not felt this low in a while.

I went through this at around 4.5 months! In my case, my period was returning and the hormones made my milk supply drop, so lo was just hungry. As soon as my period came, bam! Huge milk filled boobs again.

I don't know if this is a possibility for you, but something to keep in mind. I hope it gets better for you soon!

I have the same supply drop and also before my period I get super sore nipples again.

These phases normally pass pretty quickly xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->