5 month old & BFP

elles28

Mum to 3 & bump
Reaction score
Help!

I got a :bfp: last Monday. Mia is only 5 months & I dont know how to feel. I didnt know where to post this as I dont want to offend anyone but I am in shock. I have a 10yr old, 5yr old & a 5 month old baby. I feel happy, sad, embarrassed, shocked confused hell I dont know how I feel!!

Sorry for the ramble & if I shouldnt of posted here please move it.

:headspin::oops::shock::(:hissy:

:hugs:

How far along are you - 8 weeks?

Caitlin will be 15 months old when #2 is here I'll be honest being pregnant and LO so young is tiring but I was lucky without much more than nausea - how are you feeling?

I've had moments of dreading how hard it will be but look at the girls with twins ...they say people ask 'how do you do it' but you just do. I know it may be a lil hard at first but I also look at the good points like we wanted one more so now we're complete when LO arrives that I don't come out of baby mode for a short while to jump back into it, they will play together, grow together & hopefully be close then I still had all my stuff from Caitlin so I'd not ended up getting rid of things by then for more room, I was at home!

I can do this :wohoo:

You can too? :hugs:

*Pist* congratulations x ;)

Thanks Wobbles :hugs:

I dont know how far on I reckon either 5 weeks or 9 weeks. I went to my doc yesterday & when she felt tummy she said it was swollen & quite tender on one side & was worried about optopic she sent me straight to A&E I waited 5 & half hours (1st time I've been away from Mia Moo & hadnt ate all day) I ended up walking out @ 11.30pm as I rang home & Mia was screaming the house down. I am in no pain so rang this morning & got an app Early pregnancy unit on Monday @ 3pm. As to how I am feeling morning pfft all day sickness is really bad already puked (sorry tmi) in sainsburys & have heaved in a saucepan while changing Mia's nappy :dohh::rofl:. I had this with my son but not with the girls.

I feel for you as at least Mia is tiny & sleeps alot more than Caitlyn would you must be exausted!!

I'm rambling I know head is totaly pickled :dohh:

Do you worry about giving birth so soon? I had a hard time with Mia & at least with my other 2 I had 5yrs to forget but jeez 5 months!! :cry:

Caitlins a really good sleeper shes been wakening with teeth coming through (late with that I think lol) but she'll cuddle in bed with Daddy and go back in her cot and in the day she has routine so I know where I am and it'll be the same for Mia ;) :D

I've sort of thought about the birth but tried not to - end of day you have to do it :lol: so why panic? I think I paniced more with the unexpected (Caitlin) I only hope I'm not 23 hours in labour is all :blush:

They should scan you on Monday then - A&E usually on weekends can't scan you they would only have taken ebloods in my experience anyway - I'd have gone home on hour 2/3 lol

With my history which you know I was toitally shocked and numb I couldn't get my head round it for such a long time and as you may remember me & SC split up for handful of weeks which made it all so much harder to accept and be happy because I was so early so pickled heads is naturally :lol: :hugs:

Congrats!!! I'm really jealous!!!! If I had my way I'd be pregnant next month!!!

As Wobbs said - you just do it, dont you. Once you get past 3 you might as well have a dozen!! :winkwink: :rofl:

I think I will be fine once the shock wares off. Mia was in hospital a while ago, then my eldest was off school with a bug for 2 weeks then Abi took it & a chest infection even the bloody dog was sick. I just feel that I havent stood still since Mia arrived & now this. I rang my very good & understanding HV & she is coming out on Monday so think talking to her will help.

Wobbles A&E sent me to the gynae ward & I was waiting on doc from maternity coming to scan me otherwise I would of been out of there well before that! The birth thing is more emotional worry than physical for me Mia had an abnormal ECG there was big panic & then they had to resussitate her for 5 mins before she breathed I still cry when I think what could of happened stupid I know!!

Mervs Mum trust me it is hard dividing yourself between 2 of them 3 is bloody hard & I will let you know what its like with 4 (If I am still sane then :blush:)

oh no sorry i dont have much to say as i only have 1 child but i do understand it must be hard my friend has a 2 year old and a new born baby and shes all alone i just hope everything is ok for you hun x x x x x

I know how you feel... I wouldnt be able to do it.. It would be very hard with 2 so young, plus i'd lose my job if I didnt come back and end up paying my leave incentive pay.

Its not all bad OH is cleaning the house from top to bottom & I am on the sette still in my pj's wrapped in a blanket :blush:

Ryder your avator pic is beautiful!

I think I will be fine once the shock wares off. Mia was in hospital a while ago, then my eldest was off school with a bug for 2 weeks then Abi took it & a chest infection even the bloody dog was sick. I just feel that I havent stood still since Mia arrived & now this. I rang my very good & understanding HV & she is coming out on Monday so think talking to her will help.

Wobbles A&E sent me to the gynae ward & I was waiting on doc from maternity coming to scan me otherwise I would of been out of there well before that! The birth thing is more emotional worry than physical for me Mia had an abnormal ECG there was big panic & then they had to resussitate her for 5 mins before she breathed I still cry when I think what could of happened stupid I know!!

Mervs Mum trust me it is hard dividing yourself between 2 of them 3 is bloody hard & I will let you know what its like with 4 (If I am still sane then :blush:)

Im a day behind I was thinking yesterday was Saturday :blush: lol Awful to have you hanging on so long.

Your concerns of birth must be scarey :hugs: but it doesn't mean it will happen again :hugs:

I'm looking forward to 2 close in age ...to an extent of course lol

And you can't get sacked because you fall pregnant again :| well here in UK the manager would be touching very fine lines to put any womans job whos on MAT leave etc to an end. I thought my boss was being a bit sly but there were more than 1 job made redundant and 1 who was a floor manager took volentry (sp?) whist she could.

Congrats :hug: you know where i am hun if you want to chat or go for coffee?

Doctordeemrs think I will take you up on that it would be good to catch up. I will text you to see when suits thanks :hugs:

Thanks so much for all your kind replies you have all made me feel better about it already!!

Wobbles do or did you find that wheras with Mia I was obsessed with scans/dates e.t.c but this time I find myself forgetting I am even PG & last night at hosp I didnt worry at all about scan or what was happening just about Mia being without me. I feel bad for feeling like this but its hard to describe :dohh:

Rambling again sorry :dohh::blush:

Dont feel bad hun! Good luck!

see my tickers. lol im in the same position except salim isnt even 4 months yet. As scary as it is im over the moon and couldnt be happier except the ms is exactly the same as when i was pregnant with salim. its awful. pm me if you need a chat with someone in the same position. tc :hug:

Sheesh, I am SO glad to know that I am not the only one! I FREAKED when I found out I was PG again. DH CRIED. I had appointments to have an abortion, but couldn't do it. I'm still not honestly sure how I feel about it or how I'm going to deal, but...I'm sure we'll all figure it out and we've all got eachother to lean on!

My middle child courtney was 6 months when i found out i was having no 3 it was a shock to the system but i got used to it and eventually enjoyed the whole thing bringing them up so close in age has been a really wonderful experience for me and i think for them too as they behave more like twins they want the same toys clothes hairstyles and always choose the same sweeties. Once the shock wears off youll find yourself enjoying it .

Thanks so much you know something reading those last 3 posts my breathing actually feels better. I actually just burst out laughing for the 1st time since Monday thinking of when I done the test (I was 100% sure it would be negative) My OH came up the stairs carrying Mia & had Abi with him I was sitting on the bed breathing in & out of the paper bag the test had come in. Abi said "What are you doing mummy" & I replied as camly as anything "having a panic attack darling" & she went ok & trotted off down the stairs! :rofl:

Congrats to you on your close together babies & lets start looking forward to the journey ahead!

Pitbullmummy I had no idea you were PG again Congrats :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"