5 Months later and cycles still messed up

TTC Again

Teensy bit pregnant again
Reaction score
I had my last (third in a row) MC and D&C in December. Before this MC I was VERY regular and never had a problem O'ing or conceiving. Now, 5 months later I'm still all out of whack. This is SO frustrating.

Had D&C December 30th. HCG was VERY slow to go down - took over 2 months to go back below 5. Then had an HSG, which showed something in my uterus. Had a hysteroscopy the next cycle to remove "retained products of conception" and some scar tissue. Then took over a month to start another cycle. OPKs then showed I O'd in May (yay!), but got AF again only 7 days later. AF is crazy light and thin (no clots at all), so my RE drew blood this morning and waiting on results. Praying this new cycle brings something better.

It's been 5 months and I can't get past this MC. I'm so frustrated with my body and with the TTC process. I hate the ups and downs each cycle of thinking things are going perfect and then being gutted at the arrival of AF or bad news. Over a year of trying, 3 MCs and nothing to show for it.

Okay, sorry for the self-pity party, but I'm down today. I know I should be VERY grateful (and I am) for the blessing and miracle of my son. Is it greedy of me to want to be able to give him a sibbling? :cry:

I had my last (third in a row) MC and D&C in December. Before this MC I was VERY regular and never had a problem O'ing or conceiving. Now, 5 months later I'm still all out of whack. This is SO frustrating.

Had D&C December 30th. HCG was VERY slow to go down - took over 2 months to go back below 5. Then had an HSG, which showed something in my uterus. Had a hysteroscopy the next cycle to remove "retained products of conception" and some scar tissue. Then took over a month to start another cycle. OPKs then showed I O'd in May (yay!), but got AF again only 7 days later. AF is crazy light and thin (no clots at all), so my RE drew blood this morning and waiting on results. Praying this new cycle brings something better.

It's been 5 months and I can't get past this MC. I'm so frustrated with my body and with the TTC process. I hate the ups and downs each cycle of thinking things are going perfect and then being gutted at the arrival of AF or bad news. Over a year of trying, 3 MCs and nothing to show for it.

Okay, sorry for the self-pity party, but I'm down today. I know I should be VERY grateful (and I am) for the blessing and miracle of my son. Is it greedy of me to want to be able to give him a sibbling? :cry:

I know exactly how you feel i lost my baby 31st jan at 18 wks then had a d/c because of retained products last month had a v light bleed a wk after and nothing since i am getting terrible cramps and have had them for over a wk. my period is 4 days late but am unsure if it will be back to normal after everything my body has been through. i am trying to stay positive but i want to know one way or another. I would love to get a positive test but on the other hand if i am not then i want to get my periods back on track so i know were i am on my monthly cycle. i am so down and i feel my life is getting taken over by my desperation to be a mum (It took over a year the first time)

Hi, hun. Thank you for replying. so sorry to hear of your loss and sorry to hear you are in a similar boat in terms of taking forever to move on physically. After my hysteroscopy I didn't get a period and 4 weeks post-op I went in for a follow up hysto-sonogram, which showed a clear uterus, but thin lining. I started a light bleed the next day, but my RE said probably NOT a true period. Then, I was using OPKs and got a + a week later, but then 8 days later started bleeding again. It's just so frustrating all of this waiting and not knowing.

Good luck to you and praying this turns into a BFP for you! If not this cycle, soon! Hang in there and message me anytime you want to chat/vent.

Hi so sorry for your losses. I miscarried in march and finding it hard at the minute as my first af after has sort of run into the next one but I know I ovulated it feels like never going to get back to normal. It's difficult when you don't know what's happening or when it's going to happen. And it's not greedy at all to want a sibling for your son. Try and stay positive I know it's not easy. Take care
Xox

Thanks, Bremusa. Sorry for your loss. It does stink not knowing where you are at. Per my RE I've "baselined" again (whatever that means) so I am now in my third cycle since my hysteroscopy and PRAYING this is the one!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->