5 more days!!!! UGHHH!!!!

angeleyesf29

Reaction score
I am going to be 10DPO tomorrow. I am an impatient one and tested yesterday and today and got BFN!!! Everyone is saying that it is to early, I have a hard time believing it, I just keep thinking that ok I'm not pregnant for the 50 millionth time again. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and this was my last month of fertility meds.It sucks so bad, I have been having symptoms as well, like increased CM, cramping my ovaries, sore(.)(.) and lower back pain, I am so starting to think it is all in my head... :cry: The witch is due on the 23rd!!!!

you are in the same boat as me...i will be 10 DPO tomorrow as well....and I got a BFN this morning..and im getting a negative on the OPK..so i think im out this month as well...sucks

Your not out just yet hang in there girls!! angeleyes I know how hard it is we have been trying for about a year and a half and every month seems to get harder and I have heard of people getting pregnant after they stop the fertility meds so dont lose hope just yet anything is possible even though it may not seem like it at the moment Hope you get your BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->