5 Postive OPK...PICTURE What do you think?

natattack7

Reaction score
Hey ladies! I have had 5 out of the last 9 OPKs be positive. 3 out of the last 4 have been positive! I am 7 days away from AF and was wondering if y'all thought this could be an early sign of pregnany!?!?! The tests at the top are faded from what they were at first because they have been sitting on my window sill. I'll attach an image! :)

OPK1.jpg

Let me know what y'all think! Please be honest! :)

It could well be a sign of pregnancy as opk's can pick up hcg or LH, how sensitive is the test? x

yes iv heard also that opks LH ovulation tests can pick up early pregnancy hcg also. i totally agree with katherinegrey you never know GOOD LUCK!!!! ;)

Hey ladies! I have had 5 out of the last 9 OPKs be positive. 3 out of the last 4 have been positive! I am 7 days away from AF and was wondering if y'all thought this could be an early sign of pregnany!?!?! The tests at the top are faded from what they were at first because they have been sitting on my window sill. I'll attach an image! :)

View attachment 260736

Let me know what y'all think! Please be honest! :)

I had 4 days of positive opk too but mines have been darker then yours I have 6 days untill af! Please keep us updated

ohhh exciting, good luck! test test away
x

It is a possibility. I do know that OPKs are not as "clean" as HPTs meaning they do not purely pick up LH like HPTs purely pick up HCG (see peeonastick.com). It's definitely not a reliable indicator but it could be a clue. Good Luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->