5 random things about you!!!

Hi,
I am 30, married for nearly a year and got a little boy aged 4.

1. My favourite smell is my little boy :hugs:

2. I love chocolate & have an ongoing battle not to stuff my face with it every day (for health not weight reasons!)

3. I have expensive tastes

4. but thankfully not in wine which is another of my fav things!

5. I need lots of sleep :sleep:

I'm Jem, 21 and mummy to Isabella who's almost 6 months

1. I burn myself on something every single day, not on purpose! My hands are covered in burn scars :dohh:

2. I don't remember what my natural hair colour is :blush:

3. I love tuna, pasta and mayonnaise, all mixed together and cold :haha:

4. I bite my nails

5. I have slight OCD so if I hear an interesting word or name I spell it over and over in my head til I'm sure it's right :rofl:

I'm such a freak.

Hello - my name is Jackie, I'm 36 & we're TTC number 1!

1. I have a bath addiction - a Lush Comforter Bubble bar, a hot bath & a book is my idea of heaven!

2. I'm quite vocal in my loathing of soaps but I have secret love of Doctors

3. When I'm stressed I calm down by driving to the other end of the M56 motorway & back with my radio turned up!

4. I have 6 toenails on each foot (sorry if that grosses anyone out!)

5. I've just found some unsent thank you letters from our wedding :blush:

I'm Lottie, I'm 24, have a 21 month old little boy called Findlay and pregnant with number 2 and I have been with my OH for almost 6 years.

My random facts:

1. I breed pedigree Norwegian Forest Cats

2. I can't bear the idea of having anything other than edam cheese in a bread roll (this has been ongoing since I was 5 so my Mum never had to wonder what I wanted in my packed lunch for school lol)

3. I have a BSc (Hons) in Geology and when Findlay and bump are both at nursery/school I hope to get a job in the oil industry (I love petroleum reservoir petrophysics but unfortunately there aren't many jobs in it :-()

4. I don't have the best people skills in the world and I'm not very good at knowing when people are joking or being sarcastic, I take what people say literally and so they usually end up having to tell me they were joking or explain what they actually meant etc (my OH and a couple of my friends say that I remind them of Bones for those of you that have seen it :haha:)

5. I have no idea who most celebs or modern pop people are

Jenny I love the quote in your signature.

i think it sums up my life perfectly
especially the last few years :dohh:

i can't believe your little girl's gone 1

:shock:

it goes far too quickly!

how are you and little kate?

xx​

The last 6 months have gone incredibly fast. We're doing well.

How are you and Emily. She looks so grown up in your avatar. She has beautiful eyes.

Jenny I love the quote in your signature.

i think it sums up my life perfectly
especially the last few years :dohh:

i can't believe your little girl's gone 1

:shock:

it goes far too quickly!

how are you and little kate?

xx​

The last 6 months have gone incredibly fast. We're doing well.

How are you and Emily. She looks so grown up in your avatar. She has beautiful eyes.

that's good to hear :hugs:

you're telling me, she's almost 2 :shock:

and thankyou, yeah she is quite grown up
i don't have a baby anymore, she's more like
a teenager :rofl:

helloooO
im erika, im 18, i have 2 gawjus lil men teejai and jaiden and a lovely boyfriend anthony :) and im from south yorkshire but living in wolverhampton with my bf :)

i loveee pizza hut ( eat it every day) then moan im pilling on weight :S
i leave the bathroom door open while im peeing! lool
i wear silly flip flops in freezing icy weather, then moan tht i cant feel my feet
i pick my eye liner off as soon as i put it on then re-apply it 5 mins later!! do not know y i do this really deranged i know haha

helloooO
im erika, im 18, i have 2 gawjus lil men teejai and jaiden and a lovely boyfriend anthony :) and im from south yorkshire but living in wolverhampton with my bf :)

i wear silly flip flops in freezing icy weather, then moan tht i cant feel my feet
i pick my eye liner off as soon as i put it on then re-apply it 5 mins later!! do not know y i do this really deranged i know haha

hello hun, I am in Wolverhampton too :thumbup:

helloooO

hello hun, I am in Wolverhampton too :thumbup:

oh reli were bouts luv?X

5 things about me:
* I studied Japanese at Uni for 1 year (alongside my degree, not as it lol)
* I love beetroot
* I can't sleep with socks on :haha:
* I have a frog phobia yet I have a big ornament frog at the bottom of my stairs
* I love Blythe dolls :blush:

Im ambidextrous,
Im obsessed with spending money,
I have a list of tattoos that i would like to get.. there are 17 :lol:
I scored 'high risk' on 9/10 categories on the personality disorder test,
And im stupidly shy in person.

im a loser :rofl:

haha good luck :) I have 1 so far but want more.. not sure about 17 tho Im a wimp :)

haha good luck :) I have 1 so far but want more.. not sure about 17 tho Im a wimp :)

Most of them will eventually be joined together... and 2 are very very large!! Although only TWO will be visible if im wearing a regular tshirt & jeans outfit!!! x

Hey, I'm Allie, 34 and mummy to Holly here's my randoms....

1. I am a mental health nurse
2. Originally from the north west, now live further south!
3. I have three cats
4. I love candles
5. I am currently on a major weight loss regime (but spent the weekend cheating on the diet!)

Hi!
I am a qualified Dental Surgery Assistant
I am 39 in april and I still like the forever friends bears!!!
I was on playschool when I was 8...through the round window!
I went out with someone for 2 years before finding out that they were Mick Jaggers Cousin!!!
I feel I should have been born in victorian times

1. I was primary flute in Les Miserables
2. I was born with the umbilical cord strangling me
3. I have a degree in Psychology
4. I'm the shyest person ever. I went through 5 years f University without making 1 friend.
5. I love pajamas!

Hi! :flower: Im Charlotte, been with fiance for 4 years 4 months (engaged for 2 years 4 months), have a little boy called Logan!

1. Im getting my first ever tattoo on the 26th Feb, a lightning bolt on my arm, might even make a ticker to countdown the days in fact! :haha:
2. I have a fear of sudden loud noises, a bit like a cat... so not a fan of balloons, fireworks, party poppers etc.
3. I wear glasses, have done since very small.
4. I am a proud sci-fi geek, Logan is named after Wolverine and also from Logan's Run, a film from the 70's which I love :blush:
5. I like collecting rocks, my favourite is labradorite which I have loads of pieces of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->