5 this morning. What a time for............

Shady_R

Mum of 3 boys and 1 girl
Reaction score
What a time to wake up feeling like your about to be sick. Yuk. I had all them awful feelings and a little pain, i just felt like i was going to be sick. I think if i had actually got out of bed and went to the bathroom, i would have been sick. I managed to get back to sleep, then back up at 7, but had to run to bathroom as i had what felt like the runs but wasnt if that makes sense. Im still feeling really sick now, not as bad as earlier, but its still there. I hope im not coming down with something.

Ah hopefully your not coming down with something and you feel better soon! xx

i hope so too. Im still feeling sick tv only a little bit now. Haven't eaten yet, so might try some toast and see how that goes.

i am on cd 31. Not sure when im due tbh as my cycles have been settling down since having dd. Last cycle was 32 days, one before that was 6 weeks and 4 days lol. So no idea when im due.

wow, you are all over the place.when will you test?or will you just wait it out?

oh yes lol. I was thinking to buy a test today while im out and test in the morning, or tonight lol, but i know fmu will be a better one to test with lol. But then im also thinking of waitini it out, but i really wanna know, im not having any af symptoms either.

Hope you feel better soon! Good luck for when you test xx

thank you both. Got me a test, just gotta decide when to use it now lol.

ok so i tested it said :bfn:. Which is ok. Im not too disappointed. Roll on next month.

Thanks hun...Im going to be out for next month.....Have had a letter through from th colposcopy I had done and I need treatment.....Gotta have loop treatment done.....Not allowed any :sex: for a month after its done......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->