5 week scan.......update!!!!!

kimbotrav

Reaction score
i have got my 5 week scan 2moro morning and im so scared ive never been for an early scan and it been good news...its horrible i jsut want to be xcited and im trying to be positive but the worry is taking over dont know how im going to sleep 2nyt :wacko: i really pray this is the good news i have been waiting for im going to try and stay positive :flower: i wan to see my bean :) xxx

well hi ladys thank you for all the good luck wishes we had our scan this morning and everything looks good for 5 and a half weeks :) im half a week further on than i thoght yey :) i just pray everything carries on going great we have another scan at 8 weeks cant wait for that xxxxx :thumbup:

Good luck, hope it goes well :flower: I had an early scan on Monday and I know it is very scary!

good luck and fingers crossed for you! xx

i have got my 5 week scan 2moro morning and im so scared ive never been for an early scan and it been good news...its horrible i jsut want to be xcited and im trying to be positive but the worry is taking over dont know how im going to sleep 2nyt :wacko: i really pray this is the good news i have been waiting for im going to try and stay positive :flower: i wan to see my bean :) xxx

Stay positive i'm sure everything will be fine:) do you know what you can see at 5 weeks? Let us know how you get on xx

I had a scan at 5 weeks last time and all they could see was the sack, so dont panic if you can't see much Hun x

Stay positive i'm sure everything will be fine:) do you know what you can see at 5 weeks? Let us know how you get on xx

thank you im trying to stay positive :) im thinking that ill see a sack and thats about it im secretly hoping to see heart beat lol but i know a little impossible at this stage...ill let u know 2moro how it goes :flower: xxxx

I had a scan at 5 weeks last time and all they could see was the sack, so dont panic if you can't see much Hun x

ahhh brill thank you ill keep that in my mind :) were u exsactly 5 weeks? and did they ask u 2 come bk? xxxxxx

ahhh brill thank you ill keep that in my mind :) were u exsactly 5 weeks? and did they ask u 2 come bk? xxxxxx

I think I was 5+1 or +2 maybe, yeah they got me back in another ten days when i saw the HB, I should imagine they would do the same with you, i think they like to make sure the HB has been seen, or at least my hosp did anyway. Good Luck Hun x

Good luck i hope everything goes well tomorrow. I am 5+ today:happydance: if i go by the date of my last period. I wish i was having a scan today. Hope you have a successful pregnancy. Here to 2011 yummy mummies:hugs:

well hi ladys thank you for all the good luck wishes we had our scan this morning and everything looks good for 5 and a half weeks they saw the sack :) im half a week further on than i thoght yey i just pray everything carries on going great we have another scan at 8 weeks cant wait for that xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->