5 weeks +2 looking for bump buddy

MollyMoo24

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I've been lurking about on here for a week or so but I've not really posted much. I went for an way scan today because my hcg levels were quite low, I'd been bleeding and was in a lot of pain. To my relief they found a yolk sack but said it would be too early to see anything else. I go cack in 2 weeks and hopefully we will see more fxd.

I'm looking for a lady(s) to be bump buddies with through the next weeks and hopefully months. I'm a natural worrier so it would be nice to have someone on here to go on the journey with :flower:

Hiya :) I'm Katie, around 5+5 but not been for a dating scan yet so it could be a week either way! I'm a worrier too :| especially after last cycle's mc. How're you doing? xx

Hi Katie, sorry about your mc. This is my first pregnancy and I hate the worrying part of all of this! I've been a nervous wreck since I first went to the hospital on Sunday but I feel a bit easier now I know everything going as it should for now. I don't go back for 2 weeks and I just know that they are going to seem like an eternity.

Have you been having many symptoms?
x x x

Thank you, I'm just hoping this is my sticky one! I'm at the epau tomorrow for a scan just to check it's in the right place and to date it etc.

To be honest I thought I had no symptoms at all but i've got a fair few, I pee like there's no tomorrow, i'm extremely tired, have cramps every now and again, get random tastes and feel a bit sick sometimes.. Nothing else or anything extreme though. How about you? xx

Hi there, I have no idea how far along I am doc thinks between 6 and 12 weeks but if its nearer 6 I would be happy to be a bump buddy. I have 3 already so am quite a busy mummy but I will give what help and supprt I can

I feel like im peeing every five minutes and am really tired too. I've been having a lot of cramps but to be honest I think that's more to do with the fact that I'm majorly bloated. I get quite dizzy too.

This pregnancy took me totally by surprise, me and OH weren't planning it at all, he was diagnosed with a rate form of jaw cancer in November so it was the last thing on our minds but we are over the moon and very excited now that it has happened!

All I saw aty scan today was the yolk sack but it put my mind at ease that it was there and in the right place.

Im not sure exactly where I am the tickers an estimate based on dates but she said I might be earlier along cos my tests took a while to show.

Im around the same as you though :)

Hi maccysmum, nice to meet you! When will you find out how far along you are? I have no idea how far I was until today! =)

Im not sure exactly where I am the tickers an estimate based on dates but she said I might be earlier along cos my tests took a while to show.

Im around the same as you though :)

Hi! I found it hard not knowing how far I was, when are you going to have a dating scan?

dont know only spoke to doctor today she said se will refer me for an eaarly scan as I have a history of MMC hopefully soon as I want to know that my bad living over christmas has not affected anything

dont know only spoke to doctor today she said se will refer me for an eaarly scan as I have a history of MMC hopefully soon as I want to know that my bad living over christmas has not affected anything

I felt exactly the same. I hope you get one soon to put your mind at rest =)

I went to the doctors and she said my foetal age is about 3 weeks from dates and Im about 5 weeks pregnant.

I've been referred to the midwife so it depends, my friend was 10 weeks before she saw the midwife then had her 12 week scan. Im waiting for a letter for my first appointment.

I hate waiting.

I know exactly how you feel Unexpected. Waiting sucks!

Hi ladies! I haven't been to the doctors yet, but based on what I had my last AF, I'll be 6 around 6 weeks tomorrow. Would love to join you all! I have one DD who is 1.5years. We were trying for our second when we had a miscarriage this past November. Waited a full cycle, and now I'm back in the pregnancy ring. I hope I make it further this time.

I go for my first nurses visit on Monday, then I don't have a scan until the 23rd. I'm really hoping things turn out good this time. The wait is HORRIBLE, isn't it? And not knowing what's going on. I have to keep telling myself that it's out of my control.

No big symptoms yet...just a lot of bloat. I have to unbutton the top button to my pants...haha! I hope everyone is feeling well...

I have to do the unbuttoning too! Most annoying. Spend my evening in pj bottoms cos they are so much more comfortable!

Hi kTJ, I never expected that I would feel like this, I thought I'd live being pregnant and that it would be a great experience. Well wasn't I naive!

Unexpected I have major bloat, I just look like I've eaten too many cakes, but without actually having had the pleasure of eating cake!

I am pleased to say I have had no pregnancy symptoms at all. which makes me think I am not as far along as the doc suggested.

I think I've had them all except morning sickness, sore boobs, needing a wee a lot, sleepy, bigger boobs, hungry, constipated.

My bodys goin madddd.

Im sure they'll catch up with you :p

I am pleased to say I have had no pregnancy symptoms at all. which makes me think I am not as far along as the doc suggested.

Maccy: besides the bloat, I really don't have any either. Mine really didn't start to pop up until I was 7 or 8 weeks. I know some people who seem to get them as soon as they see the positive on a HPT! Everyone is different! I am just hoping the nausea stays away this time!

It's weird like, it took 7 days after my missed period for a test to show up and that was the time the symptoms started, now they seem to get worse everyday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->