5 weeks 3 days and NO SYMPTOMS!!!! WORRIED

I am 5 weeks 3 days today and all I have been having are what feels like period cramps and constipation ugh.. also one night i had heartburn but it didn't re-occur thank goodness!

Hi, I to am 5 weeks and 3 days and only have sore BB's, I've take 2 HPT one of which was a digital conception indicator... both of which show positive. I've made my GP appointment for 28th so by then i should be 8 weeks... I'm wishing i made it sooner as I'm so desperate to officially have the news but my friends have said 8 weeks is the norm for your first appointment..
I'm checking every time i use the loo that there is no bleeding or AF doesn't show herself this late on... it's a stressful time but i'm trying to keep my mind busy and not worry to much..

I'm so glad I'm not the only one having very little / no symptoms.:flower:

Hi, I to am 5 weeks and 3 days and only have sore BB's, I've take 2 HPT one of which was a digital conception indicator... both of which show positive. I've made my GP appointment for 28th so by then i should be 8 weeks... I'm wishing i made it sooner as I'm so desperate to officially have the news but my friends have said 8 weeks is the norm for your first appointment..
I'm checking every time i use the loo that there is no bleeding or AF doesn't show herself this late on... it's a stressful time but i'm trying to keep my mind busy and not worry to much..

I'm so glad I'm not the only one having very little / no symptoms.:flower:

That was my only sign until 8 weeks, don't worry. I was the same with the checking. I paid for a private scan at 7 weeks to put my mind at ease :thumbup:

It's a worrying time but I'm sure you'll both be ok :hugs:

With my last pregnancy I hardly had any symptoms early on, and even towards the latter end of the first tri it was mainly just small things like the odd day with tender bbs, strong smells and mood swings. I didn't get MS at all, no headaches, nothing really obvious at all.
Don't worry Hun I'm sure all is fine xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->