5 weeks and counting!

hi first-time-mum im 7 weeks pregnant and felt the same as you i was dying to tell people i had a scan last week everythin was so far so good so i decided to tel a few people it was great sharin my news!!!!!

My due date is 6th Jan hope your feelin ok and enjoyin bein pregnant!!!

Hello! :hi:

Welcome to BnB, hope your pregnancy goes well xx

Hi everyone, I'm just over 5 weeks. My partner and I have agreed not to tell anyone until the 1st scan but I'm dying to talk about it! My due date is 16th January and I'd love to talk to anyone especially those at a similar stage.

Jen x

hi!! im exactly the same lol, only told mums and dads and close friends as mines meant to be due 15th Jan!!! :D

im all bloated up so i cant hide it really! i think its just gas, or im further on than i think or its twins!! (my husband and i both have twins in our family!eek!) lol

x

hey there,

i'm in same boat, 6 weeks today, been to the doctor but won't know when i'm due properly until appt on june 3rd. Starting to think that i'm actually further on! my last period was different as i spotted for 3 days before it came on properly, hpts all negative until after this missed period! i felt so sick from day one but feeling better now and am actually feeling like i'm massive and really obvious! has this happened to anyone before? could i actually be around 10 weeks instead?

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Hi Jen

I'm due 15th Jan! My first. I fell preg straight away too.

U feeling sick yet? I've been feeling sick for the past week - struggling to eat & drink. My appetite has gone & every smell makes me want to vomit. Gone off most foods. Can't wait for this to pass. Exhausted too! Feel very excited but also anxious/scared!

We've told immediate family & two of my closest friends only - although I think my mum has gone and told the whole world much to the annoyance of my husband! She was so excited she told all her friends straight away & continues to tell them every little detail! Oh well!

x

Congrats!!
I am preggers with my third - although I had twins so it's really my second pregnancy. Do you have any specific questions or concerns?

Hi everyone, I'm just over 5 weeks. My partner and I have agreed not to tell anyone until the 1st scan but I'm dying to talk about it! My due date is 16th January and I'd love to talk to anyone especially those at a similar stage.

Jen x

hi!! im exactly the same lol, only told mums and dads and close friends as mines meant to be due 15th Jan!!! :D

im all bloated up so i cant hide it really! i think its just gas, or im further on than i think or its twins!! (my husband and i both have twins in our family!eek!) lol

x

Know the feeling! Slightly self-conscious as my stomach is huge. I have twins in my family too but its way to early for me to be showing. I balooned up straight after I conceived & unfortunately my digestive system is still playing up! I'm due 15th too.

x

Congrats!!
I am preggers with my third - although I had twins so it's really my second pregnancy. Do you have any specific questions or concerns?

I've been worrying about miscarriage/ectopic - I had pains & bleeding. I had a scan 2 weeks ago - could only see pregnancy sac - no fetal pole or heartbeat. I have another scan on wed - fingers crossed there'll be a heartbeat. Luckily the pains have subsided and the bleeding isn't bright red (the Dr's were more concerned about the pain).

I know its way too early to be worrying about this but my main concern is about the labour/birth. I don't have a high pain threshold & I am absolutely petrified of needles so I'm wondering how I'm going to cope with it all. Just really scares me as its my first & don't know what to expect really.

x

congratulations on the wee bean huni! Welcome to BnB- hope u find all the support you're looking for with these lovely ladies!! Wishing u a H&H 9 months! xx

Hi there, i am also about 5 weeks as due 21st of jan! :) this will be my 1st baby, am very very excited :) does anyone have any advise about bloating? Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->