5 weeks and loss of symptoms?

kwhy

Reaction score
Hello! I'm new to this website!

So I got my first BFP last Monday. Last week I felt horrible and had fairly bad cramping and lower back pain (called my doctor and they said it was normal). My boobs got giant and were super tender. I was super exhausted and napping after work or going to bed an hour early.

Then Saturday the cramping and back pain stopped fairly suddenly? I've had no bleeding at all, but my boobs aren't sore at all now. They are still slightly larger than normal. Now since Saturday, I've felt completely normal and had no symptoms and have normal energy/no cramping/no sore boobs.

Is this normal or should I call my doctor about a possible MC? How long after a MC does it take for bleeding to occur? I'm really nervous after reading about lower back pain and miscarriages on the internet since I had it really bad last Thursday and Friday (haha I should stay off Google). I don't want to be that crazy first time mom and call them several times a week haha... Thanks in advance!

First of all congratulations on your BFP!!!

In early pregnancy symptoms come and go a lot. I worried when I had cramps and then worried when I didn't. My boobs were sore one day and felt fine the next. I had no morning sickness and no smell sensitivity. First trimester is absolutely nerve wrecking.

Stay away from Dr. Google (easier said than done) and do call our doctor if you're driving yourself crazy with worry. At this point they can probably only offer blood tests but that can put you at ease too.

Congratulations on your pregnancy mama!

With my first and with this baby symptoms didn't start to really blow up until around 8 weeks. Which is when I started having horrendous morning sickness :(. Symptoms do come and go alot during pregnancy.

Thanks girls! I'm going to try to stay away from google :) It's never good. I'm the crazy person that gets on WebMD and think I have some really rare disease when it's just a cold haha. I did feel kinda queasy this morning, so it's kind of nice to have symptoms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->