5 weeks and no morning sickness??

Ckelly79

mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I'm probably over thinking this:
I literally have no morning sickness slight cramps now and then not very often no sore boobs!! I'm just worried as had mms in 2014 at 8 weeks roughly.
Anyone else??

I've just hit 5 weeks and I have no morning sickness either. I'm counting my lucky stars though!

We are still pretty early so it could come on later. Every pregnancy is different though, my symptoms this time are way different (and way less) than my M/c.

Mine didn't start until closer to 6 weeks this time.

I had a mmc in January and had symptoms right up until the day I passed everything. Don't focus too much on symptoms I'm sure everything will be great this time.

I still haven't got any morning sickness at 6 weeks, kinda wish I'd just start puking already so I can stop worrying. 🙈

6 weeks 4 days and it is kicking. Please enjoy whatever symptom free time you may have. I have never had any MS with my DD or DS, this has taken me by complete shock. I even have heartburn WTH.

No sickness here so far and I didn't have any from my son either - with the exception of being sick once but I think it was a dodgy kebab lol

I do have sore boobs this time but my first pregnancy I had barely anything the whole way through. I panicked too worrying that something was wrong but it wasn't :)

Hey lovely, I'm in exactly the same boat. Had a mmc in 2015 (baby stopped growing @ 7wks). I had zero symptoms with that pregnancy. With both of my successful pregnancies I've had awful ms. This time (pg #4), nothing again. I know people say that every pregnancy is different and to be thankful for no ms etc, but I personally can't, I don't know about you! Xx

I def see where your coming from mamamumum I even tested again today just to makesure was still dark. I just feel once I have a scan or start to fee like poo lol I may feel better xx

I started feeling rough near 6 weeks and felt pretty bad through to week 9 1/2 still feel queasy at night time and if i dont eat regular but i feel a little better the last day or so. That said I have had days when i have been in bed all day and days when ive taken dd for walks or once to playgroup. So i have good and bad days. Dont worry apparently it can be slightly better in second pregnancies. This time rounds been slightly milder i think but ive struggled more because of my toddler. I remember with her feeling on the edge of being sick all the time but this time the nausea is irritating but never thrown up z

I'm 6+2 weeks and the last two days only just experienced nausea, so still no true morning sickness yet. Sort of sad and happy about that as I can't imagine how horrid it is to be throwing up. I was also paranoid for the whole of week 4 and 5 why I want feeling any MS! So i know how youre feeling with all the worrying. I have an early scan tomorrow but still feel like ill come out of it worrying I'll have a missed miscarraige later! I don't think the worry truly goes away until the baby is out lol. My next milestone is waiting until I feel regular movements so I know it's ok!!!

I'm 6+2 weeks and the last two days only just experienced nausea, so still no true morning sickness yet. Sort of sad and happy about that as I can't imagine how horrid it is to be throwing up. I was also paranoid for the whole of week 4 and 5 why I want feeling any MS! So i know how youre feeling with all the worrying. I have an early scan tomorrow but still feel like ill come out of it worrying I'll have a missed miscarraige later! I don't think the worry truly goes away until the baby is out lol. My next milestone is waiting until I feel regular movements so I know it's ok!!!

Aww dont worry ms can be mild or strong. All day or evenings or mornings, throwing up isnt always the case :) sounds like your baba is settling in just fine. I have a doppler detecting the heartbeat in the last few days, you wont feel movements till 20 weeks roughly but i think you get a bump so you know baby is doing ok In other ways. The worrying sits with u alot doesn't it in the first 3 months. I am so eager for my scan now so i can announce it on fb too all our friends and family. Thats when things start to get real. Just take each day at a time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->