5 weeks pregnant & already exhausted

christina3735

Mother of 1
Reaction score
I'm pregnant with baby #2 , my LO is almost 15 months old, and I'm exhausted to say the least! We had a miscarriage back in sept ( was 6 wks 4 days) and so with this pregnancy in super nervous along with everything else. I can't seem to get enough sleep, I'm taking vitamins and diffusing with essential oils for energy and eating properly but all I want to do is SLEEP!!! Did I mention I have up coffee :wacko: Hope this tiredness passes soon because my LO is full of energy

Sorry about your previous loss :hugs:
Wow, I have been so exhausted (especially in those very early weeks!), I can't imagine how tired I would be if I had a little one running around to look after! Aww they will have such a perfect age gap between the two, it'll be lovely <3

I don't think that a cup of coffee a day is harmful, and if you think that it will help give you the boost you need to get through the day, I say go for it! I don't drink coffee, but I do have the occasional cup of tea which is equal caffeine-wise.

Bananas help with boosting my energy! But now I can't stand the smell of them anymore :( haha

Best of luck, fingers and toes crossed that this pregnancy works out perfectly for you x

I'm with you on the exhaustion. Its hell towards the middle of the day

Oh im totally with you....ever since i found out i was prego at 4.5 weeks its been nothing but want to sleep. Im 7.5 weeks now and just exhausted by mid day. At work im super happy when its nap time for the kids as then i can relax and not be constantly after all the kids (yes i work in a daycare lol).

I work in daycare on Fridays also except none of the kids ( ages 4 months- 2 years) don't nap at the same time! Friday nights I'm wiped out.

me too!! i get so pooped out by afternoon. and evening some mornings I just never really wake up!!! im chasing almost 2 year old twins, so that is part of it, but ever since i found out i was pregnant this week i am definitely feeling much more tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->