5 weeks pregnant, strong cramps

Khuliso

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 5 weeks pregnant today and have had period pain like cramps for the past 3 days however no bleeding. Is it normal??? Very worried as I have miscarried before

I’ve had the same, through to almost 7 weeks now. My OB said it’s normal if there’s no bleeding and it’s not specific to one side; it’s just uterus and ligaments stretching. If you are having either of the above, though, or spotting, definitely call your ob office and they’ll get you sorted.

I swore I was about to start AF with the amt of cramping I had at 5 weeks. Didn’t even test yet, because I was so sure. x

I'm 7 weeks and had exactly the same lots of cramping from around ovulation right up until a few days ago, where it seems to have eased off a bit. If there's no bleeding, then just try and let yourself know it is just your uterus and ligaments getting ready for your growing baby xx

Oh I did - both times! Kept waiting for something terrible to happen but it never did! Just another joy of pregnancy lol

I had period like cramps for about 3 weeks when I first found out I was pregnant. It did follow with a heavy bleed but I am now almost 28 weeks pregnant and so far all going well with a healthy baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->