5 weeks pregnant? Symptoms going???

Nicolle

Reaction score
Hello all :)
Congratulations on all your pregnancies! I'm just posting this for a bit of reassurance really, This is my second pregnancy, I found out I was pregnant on Saturday 26th... Unfortunately I cannot remember when my last period was exactly so it's hard to say how far gone I am, after working it out I gathered I may of been on between the 20th September - 5th October.. I know the exact date I did the deed which was the 7th October.. I've had two scans now one the week I found out and there was no sign of pregnancy and I had on Monday 28th and there was a very small sac measuring 4mm and that is it the lady said I am most likely 4 to 5 weeks & I may of ovulated later. Which doesn't make sense. Along with that I have been so paranoid my symptoms are slowly going, my breasts was sore now and then now not at all, I never had morning sickness but I went off food and had acid reflux that has now gone and I had a full feeling in my tummy and that has now gone.. I'm just hoping and praying this little baby is there and ok.. I'm so scared :( and it's just putting me in a bad mood every day, my next scan is for next Monday the 11th
X

Symptoms come and go all the time, I wouldn't take that as a sign. If you've had no pain or bleeding then fingers crossed all is well. x

Thanks for replying.. I know I'm just being paranoid :( it's just the symptoms was there and now they've gone and I am worried something bads gonna happen.. I need to be more positive

I know it's hard early on, but once you get that scan you will be able to enjoy it. Do your best to relax :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->