5 weeks since d&c and no period...

Mmm not really but we have been doing the withdrawal method :s

I am scared since I was told by my Doc to wait 3 months :s

I am 29 days since the d&c so Im playing the waiting game right now :shrug:

My period returned 6 weeks after my D&C. It's not unusual to still be waiting for one at 5 weeks, from what I remember. Do you know if your hCG returned to zero? My period came back right after my levels dropped down (I had been 11 weeks pregnant so it took a while). I am pretty sure I didn't ovulate for the first one, but my cycles resumed normally by the second period. I got pregnant with my now-16-month-old just a few months later - good luck to you!!

i had a 2nd trimester loss at 18 weeks and 2 days on dec 8,2010. and had a d & c aswell. my first cycle afterwards did not come back til feb 2,2011 which would have been around 8 week post d&c.

Hi ladies!!

Just got my period :) 2 more and I am good to start ttc!! Can't wait...

i'M 5 1/2 weeks after ERPC and really wish AF would come back. We were advised to wait 1 cycle before trying but i am getting very impatient.

My AF came back just after the 5 week mark. I'm sure you will get your soon!

Good luck to you!! The waiting is the worst part!

i'M 5 1/2 weeks after ERPC and really wish AF would come back. We were advised to wait 1 cycle before trying but i am getting very impatient.

waiting is hard to do when you are longing to have a baby. i had a cp in early april 2011 and i would love to get pg again soon. i went on birth control for 2 months to help with my cycles and give myself a little break.. just started a fresh cycle and i am about CD10 now and am trying to have sex as much as we can to get our speedy BFP this month..

baby dust:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->