5 weeks today and breasts no longer sore :(

Nikki1979

Mommy of 2
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am 5 weeks pregnant and my boobs are no longer sore. This morning I woke up feeling good. I am worried now as I have been trying to conceive a second child for almost 2.5 years. I have had 2 early miscarriages in the last 2 years. I am 36 years old and am worried it will never happen for me :(

Did anyone lose their symptoms early on and still went on to have a healthy pregnancy?

Thanks a lot

I have! During my pregnancy with my son, I remember a sudden cessation of symptoms I think around 8 weeks? I don't remember. I was worried, then 11 or 13 weeks rolled around and brand new ones showed up. I carried my son the full term and he was born happy and healthy and is happy and healthy today! It doesn't necessarily mean something bad when there is a sudden change in symptoms, it just indicates some change in hormones. Your dr will know if/when to worry and that will only occur if they have some OTHER indicator like fetus not growing as it should, etc. So basically losing symptoms just as one point by itself isn't a definite indicator of something bad and I went on to have a healthy pregnancy and baby and beautiful son!! :hugs:

I seem to have misplaced my nausea in the past 2 days. I worry too but I was told symptoms come and go. Wishing you a H&H 9 months! :)

Sore boobs went away at 6 weeks for me and I was really worried because I assumed I'd have sore boobs throughout the pregnancy :/ all is well though!!

Also you might find other symptoms start further on, my ms has gotten progressively worse since 8 weeks... It's annoying and it's hard to reassure because everyone is so different..

Thanks everyone. I will try and take it easy for now and hope for the best. Happy and Healthy 9 months to you too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->