5 weeks tomorrow...niggles.

Tickles

Me 31, My OH 30 and My gorgeous 6 year old boy
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just after some advice.
I'm 5 weeks tomorrow with my 2nd child. My boy is 6 yrs. I wanted to ask if anyone has or had similar symptoms to me.
I worry about everything, and everything I google scares me and makes me worry more! I thought i would have learned from my last pregnancy but its just impossible!
So... I called the Dr this week and they said I didn't need to come in to see him, just book in to see the midwife which is still over a week away, on 5th December.
I was obsessed with testing and have seen a lovely clear progression with my lines.
I've been having cramps all over my tummy which is fine because I understand my body is changing but for the past 4 ish days I've had more cramps/mild pain in my right side than my left. Its similar to a cramp feeling but more of a tightness, awkward feeling. Followed with a slight ache in my right hip and kinda in my thigh. It all comes and goes and not necessarily all at the same time and if I change position it eases. I'm sure I had the same one sided niggle with my Son but I cant help but keep thinking about it.

Touch wood, I've not had any bleeding and no intense pain, its just niggly.

So can anyone relate....I just get so worried about eptopic.
Its gonna be a long wait to see my midwife and first scan at 12 weeks!

Thank you :)

xx

Could be your sciatic nerve. I know it's hard but try to stay calm :hugs:

I think I know what pains you mean. It does sound a lot like sciatica. I had this in both my previous pregnancies and sometimes this time too. I remember asking my ob about it the first time but she didn’t seem concerned. It does feel horrible though and got worse as things progressed. Maybe your midwife can suggest something to ease the pains?

I googled everything I done 18 pregnancy tests and it still wasn't enough then I had a 12 wk scan and saw my baby still unsure I googled away I've not seen felt heard my baby GIRL but I remember I never believed it was real and and something so lucky and amazing could happen to me only when I held my son in my arms did i believe he was real I'm 23 wks now and as I type she is moving, please don't Google and hard as it is don't stress just take each day as it comes. Your pregnant enjoy being pregnant x

Thank you.
I'm trying not to think too much. And telling myself worrying isn't going to help nor change anything. And most likely everything is fine. Going to stop googling now too. As amazing as it can sometimes be, it can also be dangerous huh.
Today I've not felt it as much so that's made me think even more positively too.

Thank you for your replies.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"