5 wks expecting & have bad cough & cold 40 yr old mum

Cookie_04

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi out there to you all Im new on this site today and thought what a great way to find help and support and to make new friends and I thought hmm there must be someone out that can relate to my situation im in so I would like to share a bit about me really :muaha: my emtions are all over the place & i feel not on this planet :happydance: at times more like a dumb blonde even though i am blonde LOL. anyway i had a MC 2 yrs ago at 9 weeks and have not been sucessfull in trying for a new baby well I shock myself at times and found out at the weekend that im actually 5 weeks pregnant me & my hubby well to us both it was like winning the lotto a very much wanted baby :baby: I already have a 4 yr old son & have been trying since to conceive though i had given up & didnt expect to have sch good news but to be honest i cant really celebrate just yet fear of MC and need to wait until im in the safe zone as to speak today I have had bad cramps (period like) this evening i went for a pee like one does and noticed that i had some light spotting so feeling tadge bit anxiouis have not been to well had caught a cough & cold from my 4 yr old and my stomach someimes aches badly from the coughing and this is totally not making me feel any better more worse to be honest, not sure if theres anyone out there can relate i just hope this little bean stays put despite me being a high risk mum, Im resting with my feet when ever poss.
I guess time will tell .....
bye for now
Cookie_04 :hug:

I can't be too much help but I wanted to say I'm sorry about your MC. I wish you good luck with your recent pregnancy!! I hope it all turns out okay. :hugs: And welcome to BnB!!

:hi: n welcome to bnb, i know how u feel hun,after a mc in march this yr im so scared this one will go wrong uknow:( ive not had any spotting or a cold but im sure plenty have, as for af pains omg i did have this bad,i was convinced af was guna cum, but theyve almost gone now, its just everything streching etc....good luck hun xxx

Hi and welcome to this site! Congratulations and good luck for the next 8 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->