50 day cycle

Quincey

Reaction score
For the last 8 months I have had a 50 day cycle. I'm not sure when or if I have been ovulating. We have been TTC for the last couple of months. I'm 8 days late. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests in the last week that are negative. Seems as tho i might be having implantation bleeding...not sure what to do??? Has anyone had problems like this?

My cycle is 70 to 72 days, there are times I don't ovulate! Soo your not alone, my doc put me on Provera to get a regular cycle and in 2 months going on Clomid... Check into it!

I've had long and irregular cycles for the past couple of years. When my cycles were 45-60 days long, I was ovulating.. but when they went longer than that I don't think I was. I highly suggest watching your mucus closely, and once you notice a change in that, start using OPKs to tell you for sure if you're ovulating. That is how I knew each cycle. Also, since you've been having 50 day cycles, you should be ovulating around CD 36. Most women ovulate 14 days before their period starts.

I had a miscarriage in March, but the cycle I got pregnant would have been a 42 (I think) day cycle, so my cycle lengths were coming down. Then 7 weeks after my miscarriage I got my period, and now I'm in the TWW with a 30/31 day long cycle! Losing some weight has helped me a lot with my cycle lengths, but I'm not sure if that would help you. I also took some EPO this cycle, and I think that played a huge role in shortening my cycle lengths.

As for the implantation bleeding, I'm not sure. Just wait a couple of days and then test.

My cycle is 70 to 72 days, there are times I don't ovulate! Soo your not alone, my doc put me on Provera to get a regular cycle and in 2 months going on Clomid... Check into it!

Thanks, its so weird im always regular with my period...so to be 8 days late is confusing. I'm waiting to see a gynacologist that my doctor referred me to. She said most likely the will start me on clomid

To all these ladies: were your cycles always long and irregular, or did they become like that after birth control pills or giving birth? I always had a regular 33 day cycle before going on BCP for 3 years. Now I've only had 2 periods since going off the pill 6 months ago...

Hi Ladies! I also have very long cycles. I was on BCP for over 10 years and took it continuously to stop my periods for 6 years because I have endometriosis. I have been off the pill for a year now and we have been TTC since. My first cycle of the pill was 36 days, then they have progressively gotten longer, up to 72 days. I just did my first round of clomid 50 mg, I am on cd 37 and about 4 dpo. So needless to say the 50 mgs didn't work for me. I will try 100 mg next cycle if I don't get a BFP this cycle. Not very optimistic, we may have missed the window this cycle. All in all it's been a frustrating battle with the cycles being so long and they are never the same length!!

To all these ladies: were your cycles always long and irregular, or did they become like that after birth control pills or giving birth? I always had a regular 33 day cycle before going on BCP for 3 years. Now I've only had 2 periods since going off the pill 6 months ago...

my cycles before BCP were regular 28-30 days. I was on the pill for approx 7 years with stopping it a couple times for a couple months each time. Since being off...my cycles are regular, but they are 49-51 days. I'm not sure if iam ovulating each time. I havnt done any tests to see yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->