51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Welcome Chillbilly!! The break sounds nice! I hope af won't ruin it :winkwink: Good luck!

Just_married that would be a lovely present for dh!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I will know by Feb. 3rd. BABY DUST TO ALL OF US!! LET THIS YEAR BE THE YEAR WE GET A BFP!! XOXOXO

Hi Madrid,

Can you please add me for February 11th? Hubby's birthday is on the 16th, so it would be a great birthday present for him. :)

Hi Madrid,

Can you please add me for February 11th? Hubby's birthday is on the 16th, so it would be a great birthday present for him. :)
My AF is due in hubby's birthday this month, hope we both have amazing birthday presents to tell Them. Fingers crossed hun xxx

Hi took a break from visiting the babyandbump site due to the holidays and stress of ttc. this will be cycle 5 for me I think I will be testing around the 9th of february. I usually always have a 28th cycle but for some reason I was 30 days last cycle,I think due to me being on antibiotics for sinus infection so we will see. Baby Dust to all of us.

Hi Madrid,

My AF is due in hubby's birthday this month, hope we both have amazing birthday presents to tell Them. Fingers crossed hun xxx

Awesome! We are in the same boat! Yes, here is for an amazing b-day present for them both! Tons of baby dust! :dust: :)

Hi Madrid,

Hoping you'll give him the best present ever!!:thumbup:

Hi ladies, hope everyone is having a great weekend

I'd like to join. If all goes well, I will be testing on the 1st or 2nd... or both! :)

I haven't walked around Portebello market in years! I think its time I get my butt back into london for a bit of market trapesing!!!

I haven't walked around Portebello market in years! I think its time I get my butt back into london for a bit of market trapesing!!!

It was quite weird because usually is packed but last Saturday wasn't at all!:thumbup:

My kids have tennis lessons in that area so we go for a walk there sometimes.

Welcome AquaPixied!! Good luck!!! I may join you on those dates :blush: I got a nearly +opk yesterday so if I get the definite + today af will be due around then :shrug:

I'm on CD6 so I think I will be testing in February :wacko: This is my first cycle so I don't know much, I just wait for the call from the ER office for them to tell me what to do next...
:dust:

I'll be technically late if I don't start AF on 2/2/12. So I guess I'll put myself down as Feb 2nd since this is my first month TTC and I'll not be able to resist testing too early lol.

Hi Madrid - Can you put me down for the 6th please. AF is due on 4th so hoping to hold out till 6th which will be after AF is due! But I might cave in and test early.

Really hoping for a BFP this month - my 36th birthday on 21 Feb!!
Just had HSG scan today so FXed this works a treat for me!!

FXed we have loads of Valentines BFPS!!!

Hi, just had to note I just turned 36 in December and we'll be very close in timing for testing as we are in age. I will probably cave and test if I'm even a day late so I'll be testing the 2nd. Good luck!

Hi Madrid - Can you put me down for the 6th please. AF is due on 4th so hoping to hold out till 6th which will be after AF is due! But I might cave in and test early.

Really hoping for a BFP this month - my 36th birthday on 21 Feb!!
Just had HSG scan today so FXed this works a treat for me!!

FXed we have loads of Valentines BFPS!!!

Hi, just had to note I just turned 36 in December and we'll be very close in timing for testing as we are in age. I will probably cave and test if I'm even a day late so I'll be testing the 2nd. Good luck!

I might test early as I think I might have OVed really early. Been really crampy today and loads of EWCM!!! I had an HSG scan last week and have read that this can bring OV forward by a few days.
So I might test early!!!
Bring on :bfp:'s!!!!

Welcome christine & dipsy!! Good luck to you both!

I think 1st & 2nd are going to be busy testing days if we continue O early. Just did another opk & is darker than the morning one so I think I'm O soon too.

Welcome christine & dipsy!! Good luck to you both!

I think 1st & 2nd are going to be busy testing days if we continue O early. Just did another opk & is darker than the morning one so I think I'm O soon too.
Thanks Madrid98! Good luck to you too!! Are you doing IUI?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->