• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

51 February Testers!!! *~10 BFPs so far~* Please come and join!!

Welcome christine & dipsy!! Good luck to you both!

I think 1st & 2nd are going to be busy testing days if we continue O early. Just did another opk & is darker than the morning one so I think I'm O soon too.
Thanks Madrid98! Good luck to you too!! Are you doing IUI?

IUI?:shrug: I don't know what that is :blush:
intrauterine insemination

IUI, or intrauterine insemination, is a procedure done in a doctor's office that places sperm directly into a woman's uterus to aid in conception. During normal intercourse, only a small percentage of a man's sperm will make it past the woman's cervix and enter the uterus to fertilize the woman's egg. Most of the sperm that is ejaculated during intercourse remains in the vagina. A small percentage of the ejaculated sperm will travel, with the help of the woman's cervical mucous, through the vagina and into the cervical canal where it is released gradually into the uterus. But, this amount is only a fraction of the total amount of sperm ejaculated. IUI increases a couple's chance of conceiving because it does a few things. First, it removes any obstacles that could keep sperm from entering the uterus, such as hostile cervical mucous or antisperm antibodies. It also places the sperm closer to the egg. Moreover, it improves the odds of conception by simply putting more sperm into the uterus than would be possible through normal intercourse. Logically, the more sperm that is in the uterus during ovulation, the higher the chances are of conceiving.

Thanks LLbean!!

Then no, I'm not doing it. Only opk's and the supplements; and not telling my dh when I'm O so he doesn't freak out. lol

Add me to Feb 1st please. It's my goal to wait till then to test anyway...:dohh:

Can you add me to Feb. 4 please? TTC# 3 at 42. I'm going to o in 4 days so should work!

Hi ladies,
Hello to all the new ladies,
My birthday is 21st!! Going to be 36!! HELP!!

AFM - I think I OVed early this month (thinking its because of the HSG scan I had last week) But will keep my test date the same. My brains tells me that if AF doesn't show up by the 6th then I will be preggers!! heehee or at least that what I would like to believe.
FXed we get loads of BFP's this love month!!

I'll be testing on the 3rd Feb (day AF is due) .... If I can hold out that long!

My AF is due on the 2nd. I will test then too. I can't wait either. :)

Welcome ladies!! I'll update tomorrow. I'mon my phone & not feeling well tonight for some reason.

Hi i will bet testing Feb 12 (assuming all goes well with bding!)

Hi ladies,
Hope all is good with everyone. February is not far away now!!!
I might need to put my test date back by a few days as ov hasn't happened yet. Hopeful for over the weekend. At least a longer follicular phase means hopefully a better quality eggy! Please move me to the 3rd Feb.
Thanks x

Not to worry lala! I'll move you to the 3rd. I bet you are going to have a super eggy!

Hi Ladies. I'll be testing Feb 10th, when AF is due. We've been TTC # 2 for a year now. Baby dust to all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->