I think it's normal for you to bleed 4 days after the last pill you took. It's how it's supposed to be. It's not very likely that you're pregnant, it's really rare to get pregnant by missing 3-4 pills.

It will be your 'withdrawal' bleed - your period that you have when you're on the pill. It's extremely unlikely that you're pregnant tbh.

xx

It will be your 'withdrawal' bleed - your period that you have when you're on the pill. It's extremely unlikely that you're pregnant tbh.

xx

I thought that to, but I keep hearing diffrent answers, some people think i am others dont :wacko: I thought I would be, till today when I started what I thought was my 'withdrawel bleed', thing is normaly my withdrawel bleeds start when Im asleep then as soon as I wake up turn VERY heavy, this 'withdrawel bleed' is very very light :/ xxx

xx

I thought that to, but I keep hearing diffrent answers, some people think i am others dont :wacko: I thought I would be, till today when I started what I thought was my 'withdrawel bleed', thing is normaly my withdrawel bleeds start when Im asleep then as soon as I wake up turn VERY heavy, this 'withdrawel bleed' is very very light :/ xxx

How many pills did you take from the current pack before you lost them? If you didn't have a full month then it could be a very light 'period'?

xx

The same used to happen to me if I forgot pills, I would have like a very light period! Just wait it out, if youre concerned at all take a HPT but youre probably fine!

Like the other ladies, it could be withdrawl bleed as it does infact happen when your coming off the pill/forgotten to take your pills for numerous amounts of days. If you are that concerned take a test or wait until the time is right and take a test.

xx[/QUOTE]

How many pills did you take from the current pack before you lost them? If you didn't have a full month then it could be a very light 'period'?

xx[/QUOTE]

This is were it gets complicating, because When I first started talking the pill last year I took the amount of pills before my break, then I would go onto my next packet. But My periods were heavy and painful, so my friend suggested skipping my breaks and just taking packet after packet so i didnt get a period..and continued to do this ever since, so when you say how many pills did i take I dont know quiet know, alls i know is I was almost half way through the pack. But does this 'withdrawel' period mean that Im deffintly not pregnent, or is there still a small chance ? xxx

And thankyou every one else for the adivce :) Iv spoken to my boyfriend and were both going to get myself a pregnancy test in 2 weeks time xx :hugs:

There is a slight chance of pregnancy, but highly doubtful because after coming off the pill it takes 6 months to become full fertile, which means... you arent very fertile on the pill.

This is were it gets complicating, because When I first started talking the pill last year I took the amount of pills before my break, then I would go onto my next packet. But My periods were heavy and painful, so my friend suggested skipping my breaks and just taking packet after packet so i didnt get a period..and continued to do this ever since, so when you say how many pills did i take I dont know quiet know, alls i know is I was almost half way through the pack. But does this 'withdrawel' period mean that Im deffintly not pregnent, or is there still a small chance ? xxx

And thankyou every one else for the adivce :) Iv spoken to my boyfriend and were both going to get myself a pregnancy test in 2 weeks time xx :hugs:

That's good that you've spoken to your BF :) A lot of people do get pregnant straight away after stopping the pill (I did!!), and some doctors say you are more fertile right after stopping, so although it is unlikely, you could still be pregnant.

If you're not pregnant, then you should think about going to your DR about your pills as you shouldn't have to take them back to back without a break. Perhaps it was the wrong pill for you, or if you're forgetting to take them or even losing the packet perhaps consider having the injection or implant?

Good luck!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"