5dpo ,anyone else hating the tww how are you all coping?

pebbles10

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm 5dpo was just wondering if anyone else was similar?

I've had a few symptoms as cramping on left side, bloating and severe lack of sleep.:cry:

I'm finding the tww really long and still have such a long time till I test on the 19/5/14.
I hoping its good news. I feel positive about this cycle :cloud9:

How are you ladies getting though this???

Be great to hear from you.
Sending :hugs::hugs: and baby dust.xx

Hi :flower:

I am 4 dpo today s not far behind you...I hate waiting at the best of times but this drives me nuts and its only my first month trying:haha:

The only symptom I have noticed is tiredness but I am running around after two girls all day at home so that may have something to do with it. Think my girls are the ones keeping me busy otherwise I would be driving my husband nuts too:haha:

I can't decide when I will start testing, I was 11dpo with my first two when I got my bfp's with them.

Hi I am 3dpo today... Haven't had any symptoms besides the post ovulation cramps. I have been NT/NP since August, so almost one year. I hope this is is lucky month.

Hi I'm also 5dpo today. Been having hectic symptoms the past few days but today not much. Only constipation (sorry tmi) gassy and tired. Bbs sore still but less then before*

Hoping for a good month:winkwink:

Hi new to this site , but thought I'd say hello as I'm currently 6 dpo ... I've been obsessing about symptoms or should I say lack of any unusual symptoms...

Although far too early I've been peeing on sticks ( stupid I know as not even close to when I should) ...

Only symptom I have had is weird discharge yesterday ... ( tmi) but that's prob just post ovulation?..

It's killing me this wait as I keep telling myself it's not this month so I don't get my hopes up... But for some reason I really want it to be ...!

Any way ... Hope you're all doing ok on your two week wait... I've been stalking forums without posting so thought I should say hey !!!

X

I also did stalking before but decided to join in the conversation today. I read that some get symptoms as early as 1 dpo so i think im not going crazy but at the same time scared to have high hopes and just end up with a bfn again :-(

Know the feeling of driving yourself nuts taking hpt's but i forbid myself to buy or take any this month for the sake of my sanity. Know how you feel.

Hopefully it will be a good month for all of us*

Hey ladies. I'm 6dpo today and am also driving myself nuts. I'm trying really hard not to symptom spot... erm yeah right! :wacko:

The only notable things this month have been brown spotting since 3dpo and it seems to be easing up this afternoon only. :shrug: I've also had stabbing pains in my BB's and an today I had an ache in my left hip...
I'm really hoping it's our month.

I'm spreading baby vibes to all of you :flower: :dust:

Hi Ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join in too! I was on a similar thread back in January.... Got my BFP at 10 DPO. Things just didn't work out for hubby and I at that time. We lost our little blueberry when I was just over 8 weeks. :( So now we're back again.... 4DPO today and hoping that this time we will have our rainbow baby. Wishing all of you good luck and baby dust here too!! A little nervous though as I still haven't gotten AF since I had the d&c back in March, but did an ovulation test last week and found that I was in fact ovulating. Would be nice to not have to see AF again for a while. LOL.... but hoping and praying that we don't have to go through the same thing again.

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, I really hope that this is your month and all goes well for you xxxx

I think I should lock away my bulk internet cheap ies ( ps is that what ic stands for ??!!!!! Not clued up !!!)

This site is keeping me sane or in fact helping me realise I'm not the only one!!!

Here's hoping for BFP s( I know that one lol!!)

Hi everyone, glad to meet everyone. X
I've just ordered some test and I'm trying not to test until next Tuesday!
Not quite sure how long I can hold off from doing it...
I'm driving hubby insane, with the tww.
I feel like a mad woman and like I'm the only one whom feels this.
I'm pleased there are people whom understand me and don't judge.
Hoping everyone gets positive test and the tww goes quick.

I would love to spend this TWW with you girls. I can feel the luck in this group and know that we are all gonna get some BFP's here shortly.

I am new to TTC. I got pretty darn lucky with my first pregnancy. I literally got pregnant right away without hardly trying, after we both agreed we were ready. I feel like I might be in the same situation now. I literally just talked with my husband last month about TTC were we again agreed we were ready for another. Well this time it was slightly different than last. I decided to chart and test with OPK's. Which I'm glad that I did. My cycles have been erratic since I gave birth to my first baby. FF said that I should ovulate on CD 20 or 21. I tested with OPK's since the end of AF last month and read a bunch. On CD 9 I started getting eggwhite CM and CP was getting higher so I tested multiple times each day. OPK's went from very faint and slowly got darker each day. On CD 13 I tested before at 7pm and OPK was negative. On CD 14 I tested at 6:30am with FMU (as the OPK directions state to do so). and it was very dark but slighlty lighter than control line. I tested later at 11am and the line was lighter, again and again the line got lighter and lighter. CD 15 FMU OPK was darker but not as dark. I had EWCM from CD 12 until CD 18 and covered all my bases as often as possible. Wow I bet you DH had no clue what was going on:sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::sex::he even asked me one morning if he could just sleep for a few more minutes when I woke him up to get me some more...lol. My OPK's continue to fade so I assume I had a short surge and caught the end, as I continued to monitor with OPK's to check and see if I failed to ovulate and maybe try again when FF predicted. I know I should BBT but I didn't.

So here I am 4-5 DPO driving myself crazy. I cant vent to DH about symptoms because if he has to go through all the crazy mad baby making love he had to endure this month next month on top of dealing with a crazy nut he may retreat.

My 1st pregs was great no probs at all except heartburn toward the end. Well this time I feel pregnant. I have had nausea since 2DPO, i've got mild dull cramping in pelvis. I have disgusting bright blue veins everywhere (boobs, feet, hands) and they are swollen like flowing crazy blood. My sense of smell is all of the sudden so acute that I want to move out of my house at times. Lettuce smelled disgusting while making salad for dinner (seriously lettuce?!), DH had to go to store and scrub couch mother's day eve because I could not stand the smell of the couch. I have had heartburn, and gas, and I keep burping none of which I normally get other than the occasional gas (for competition with DH...lol) I have bubbly guts, and I feel pregs, I'm tired although I have trouble sleeping. Is it all in my head? I read a forum where a lady wanted a kid so bad while TTC that she started producing milk and she wasn't even BFP.

Anyhow lots of GL and babydust to everyone! Let us know when you get your BFP!

Wow fyrfytrlady! Your symptoms sound real promising! I know what you mean about your head getting the better of you. It's driving me nuts! I don't know if you saw my other post but I'm 7dpo today and this morning I woke up exhausted!! I'm also a little more anxious than usual which I've read is a sign of early preggers.

I also had spotting for 3 days that seems to have stopped today.
When are you planning on testing? I'm thinking of doing it tomorrow but my better judgement is telling me it's too early! :wacko:

Oh, I also have lower back discomfort! Other than that I have no other symptoms really.

Anyway, I hope you are all having a good day. :flower:

I'm feeling different things now!
I thinking is it in my head?
Am I imagining it?
I just want to find out now on 7dpo seems like a life time away!!!:cry::cry:

Can i join i am 5dpo and symptom spotting. Weve been ttc for 2.5 years now and its our wedding anniversary on the 22nd when AF is due so I hope it will be the best anniversary present ever. Fingers crossed for everyone and lota of baby :dust: !!

Peanuts_Mom 7DPO and your already spotting that sounds pretty promising. I think I need help serioulsy never before have I wanted to spot before AF but I'm thinking it would be a really good sign. It sounds like you have quite a few good signs I will keep my fingers crossed for you I am sure we will both be getting BFP soon.

As far as when I am going to test, I'm not sure how I am not POAS every day already. FF tells me to wait til 18 or 19 DPO since it was my first month charting but there is no way that I can wait that long. I think I may test 10 DPO, I know it is early but FRER says 6 days before AF and I'm supposedly due for her on 15 DPO. It could be BFN then and if so then I will try to wait until 15 DPO to look for my BFP. This TWW is horrible, I am constantly thinking wow I feel pregs, then I think maybe it's all in my head, then I notice symptom after symptom and it gets me hopeful again. I guess all I can rely on is my hope right now.

If I do not get BFP this month I'm not sure if DH can handle me next month, his lil soldier must feel used, abused and broken...lol

I forgot to mention last post that I constantly have to pee, more so than normal. I tried to take a nap yesterday and got up three times in an hour to go pee, then gave up on the nap because I couldnt turn my brain off and fall asleep.

When are you ladies going to be testing for BFP's?

Peanuts_Mom I would say tomorrow is too early to test but, I completely understand the need to test. I would say do what you think is going to make you feel better. If you can handle a BFN 2-3 times before getting a BFP then go for it. Since you have spotted for 3 days it sounds like implantation just happened. Myself I would wait 3-4 days after the last time you spotted and hopefully there should be enough Hcg by that time to give you your BFP! Either way GL and lots of baby dust to everyone here. Let us know how you ladies are feeling, and more importantly let us know when you get your BFP's!

Have any of you ladies got increased cervical mucus after ovulation before getting BFP? Also, my cervix seems like it's got this dance going on. I check it in morning it is high, afternoon it is low, evening it is high again- what is going on?

Fingers crossed for you! I feel like this may be a lucky time for alot of us ladies, particularly you! Symptom spotting is a good sign- I know sounds stupid but it's good! I wish you the best of luck, and hope you will get BFP soon. When are you planning on testing?

Hi Everyone is welcome to join, it's lovely to know there is so Many ladies out there that are in a similar place and I don't feel like I'm mad all the time!!!!
it's sounds like all good things are happening this month.
I hope we all get bfp.

Can i join i am 5dpo and symptom spotting. Weve been ttc for 2.5 years now and its our wedding anniversary on the 22nd when AF is due so I hope it will be the best anniversary present ever. Fingers crossed for everyone and lota of baby :dust: !!

Hi there, welcome..
Oh that would be lovely it you has a bfp then.
I had my 1st scan in 09 on my 1st wedding anniversary.
So fx for you.

Sorry can I ask you ladies a question?
Tmi info sorry!!
Has anyone cm more we'd then usual?
I'm usually dry by now!! And I'm wet.. And weeping a lot more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->