5dpo help

KTandJT

Reaction score
Keeping this short hopefully...my husband and I had intercourse the 9th... 3 days later I noticed I hadn't went to the bathroom. I did not go the bathroom until the 17th. Which is not normal for me if for anyone??? I do not start my period for another 9 days is this just Pms symptoms that Are just new to me? Leading up to 5DPO my symptoms
3DPO shortness of breath
4DPO ^^^^^^ tossed and turned for about an hour. Gas cramps every day so far
5DPO had to take a nap (never take naps.) gas, bloated, still shortness of breath and sore boobs. Ready to go to bed at 7:30.

Had CM all week that's been white creamy at first started out thin now it's thick and every time I use the bathroom it just comes out???? When I urinate it kind of has like a warm pain??? Does that even make sense its not like a UTI pain but it just feels warm down there when I pee and kind of burns a little...I could be crazy!!!

Anyone else have symptoms like this leading up to a positive pregnancy. Ps I do not know all the abbreviations so English please!!!! Or else I won't have a clue unless you explain The abbreviation. :)
Thanks
Xoxo

At 5dpo theres not much of a chance that implantion has occured so I would say your symptoms are just from the increased progesterone. I am 6dpo and have been having a lot of creamy cm as well.

Fx'd that you get your bfp

O and I forgot to mention that I've had back pain that started today which is 5DPO

Have you had any symptoms? And when I say 5DPO I'm really just going by an app I use for my period. I've never tested to see when I ovulate. But it's set at 14 days after my period. So figured that was pretty normal? Idk I didn't set the day it doesn't it for me so I get that it's just a guess.

Do you normally have a regular cycle? How many days generally?

I have had some mild cramping off and on today and extremelty tired all the sudden.

To be completely honest those period tracking apps can be waaay off. I would suggest charting your bbt next cycle or your cervical mucus to get a better idea or use opk's

I'm sorry by saying did not go to the bathroom do you mean you did not defecate (poor, mess or #2) or that you did not urinate or defecate for several days? If the second is the case you need to see a doctor as soon as possible (ASAP).
As for your other symptoms. Implantation does not typically happen until at least 6 days past ovulation (DPO). Like Hannah said your symptoms are probably caused by high progesterone. Constipation(If that is what you were describing) is a common symptom of high progesterone. Women get a wide variety of symptoms in the 2 week wait (2ww or tww). I wish you a Big Fat Positive (BFP) when you take a pregnancy test soon. :dust:

Do you normally have a regular cycle? How many days generally?

I have had some mild cramping off and on today and extremelty tired all the sudden.

To be completely honest those period tracking apps can be waaay off. I would suggest charting your bbt next cycle or your cervical mucus to get a better idea or use opk's

Yes I'm 28 days I've been using the app for almost 2 years and it's always been on the dot with the occasional random month where I'm off by a day as far as my period goes. But I've never charted before so I can def try that :thumbup:
Even though it's very early for both of us I do hope you are blessed with a little one soon!

I'm sorry by saying did not go to the bathroom do you mean you did not defecate (poor, mess or #2) or that you did not urinate or defecate for several days? If the second is the case you need to see a doctor as soon as possible (ASAP).
As for your other symptoms. Implantation does not typically happen until at least 6 days past ovulation (DPO). Like Hannah said your symptoms are probably caused by high progesterone. Constipation(If that is what you were describing) is a common symptom of high progesterone. Women get a wide variety of symptoms in the 2 week wait (2ww or tww). I wish you a Big Fat Positive (BFP) when you take a pregnancy test soon. :dust:

I was constipated sorry for not clarifying that :dohh: crazy me lol but I am not sure when I ovulate i had said to Hannah in a comment just a min ago that I go by an app that is right on point with my periods and I just assume I ovulate around the time it says I do and I just off of it saying I was 5DPO. I know that's stupid for me to do but I am very new to this and have never charted tracked or even know where to start. I just honestly went by the app so that I could have at least a day around my ovulation so I wasn't completely vague when I asked about the symptoms

The past two days I haven't really felt much as far as symptoms just the normal AF cramps I start in 5 days...however I've noticed a weird pain near my belly button. It comes and goes and kind of hurts when I breathe has anyone else ever felt this? My boobs are still sore but only if I graze them not heavy feeling anymore so really thinking this month is a no go. I did get nauseous when I smelt turkey this afternoon. So staying hopeful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->