5dpo in my tww AF started on to next cycle.

nice to meet you too!! I’m so sorry to hear of your loss last cycle!! {{{hugs}}} FX for you as well!! How old is your 1st? My daughter is 3 now. And it’s EXTREMELY hard not to! My husband and I have been TTC #2 for 22 months now. Which is why we decided to go the fertility route. It took us 10 years (literally) to have our daughter after 2 mc. So twins wouldn’t be a bad thing if I did ovulate from each side. After this next pregnancy.. I’m done. Lol! I’m laughing now.. but the TTC journey for my husband and I has been bittersweet. We just keep reminding ourselves.. perfection takes time

Our child is 11 we have Been actively ttc since may I don't have a problem getting prego it's staying that way. I have unexplained misscarages.
I was thinking maybe you o'ed from both sides because you said you felt a pop on each side ..or just lots of eggs released =)

Well no tests in the mail this morning so maybe Monday uggh lol.

Keep us posted!!! I can’t wait to start testing!! Just have to make it through mondays appointment and get the progesterone results.

Hi ladies
Currently 6/7 dpo am sure I ov early
.. this will be number 3 for me oh first baby. But it's been so so long dd is 9 and ds is 7.
I have had a ton of symptoms
Bloating
Cramps since ovulation really but coming and going.
Yesterday very low back pain wich come and went only a hot water bottle would help.
Feeling sick when hungry
Very full feeling
I really hope this is it..
I want to test that

Hi ladies
Currently 6/7 dpo am sure I ov early
.. this will be number 3 for me oh first baby. But it's been so so long dd is 9 and ds is 7.
I have had a ton of symptoms
Bloating
Cramps since ovulation really but coming and going.
Yesterday very low back pain wich come and went only a hot water bottle would help.
Feeling sick when hungry
Very full feeling
I really hope this is it..
I want to test that

Everything but the back pain sounds good to me, when do you plan on testing?
:dust:

9dpo
Very tired not sleeping much
Sick to my stomach, but no appetite
Nips feel on fire , Bbs heavy and full , hurt when they bounce sorry lol

Hope my tests come soon maybe monday I'm itching to take a test now!!
:dust::dust:

I did yesterday but feel normal today am slightly gutted...even oh though I was because I have been so doesy last few days oh well :(
I'm sorry symptoms went away. You still have time . Early on in pregnancy symptoms can come and go. Till further along.

We been bding like crazy :sex: this time...Had another cp last cycle so hoping for the best.. woke up with a upset stomach and nausea . Didn't sleep well at all heartburn was kicking my butt on and off all night as well. Uggh wish as soon as we got pregnant bam we would know right away lol. I have a great feeling about this month...seems my period is due Oct 31st Halloween. FX for everyone ttc.
:dust:[/QUOTE

Yes! Same! Due Oct 31st I think. It's my second cycle back from having my son. I wish you well!

Wow your ttc so soon after you just had a baby?? Wish u the best good luck

How are you doing JessaBear36? Any other symptoms? I hope your tests show tomorrow!! I caved and tested today. Dumb .. I know.. but even though I know it’s too early.. I swear I saw something! Hubby said he didn’t though. go figure lol Soooo.. I’ll just wait. Tomorrow is my progesterone test.. and I’m soo nervous because the intense cramping has stopped.. but I still get a pulling feeling every now and then I. The same spot. (Lower right side) and I’m starting to feel sensitive BB. Lol way to early I’m sure.. but with my first.. I was soo busy that I didn’t know I was pregnant til 5-6 weeks.

Wow your ttc so soon after you just had a baby?? Wish u the best good luck

Me? He's a year old and I'm 34 so I want to go ahead and try again. It took us almost three years to get pregnant with him. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->