5dpo in my tww AF started on to next cycle.

How are you doing JessaBear36? Any other symptoms? I hope your tests show tomorrow!! I caved and tested today. Dumb .. I know.. but even though I know it’s too early.. I swear I saw something! Hubby said he didn’t though. go figure lol Soooo.. I’ll just wait. Tomorrow is my progesterone test.. and I’m soo nervous because the intense cramping has stopped.. but I still get a pulling feeling every now and then I. The same spot. (Lower right side) and I’m starting to feel sensitive BB. Lol way to early I’m sure.. but with my first.. I was soo busy that I didn’t know I was pregnant til 5-6 weeks.

Doing good wicked heartburn this morning and bloated , cramping bbs still fell the same full amd hurt ..waiting on the mail again today lol. FX tests come

You have a pic of your test??

Still no symptoms pretty sure am out this month feel full of energy even just cleaned my windows bloating gone no cramps and slept well last night so thing there was no implantation:(

Still no symptoms pretty sure am out this month feel full of energy even just cleaned my windows bloating gone no cramps and slept well last night so thing there was no implantation:(
That stinks I'm sorry hun maybe next cycle then. I finally slept real good last night first time in awhile . I'm cramping pretty bad right now but I also just got done cleaning my house top to bottom lol now I need a nap :dishes::laundry:
Can't seem to get rid of heartburn which I've had since after I ate lunch that was hours ago .

You still have time GL♡

I do.. but I inverted the colors.. and no “true blue” line. I tested tonight for fun’s sake and same thing. I need to just wait til Friday lol I’m a little irritated though. I went and took my progesterone test today.. thinking I’d get my results today but didn’t. FX I get them tomorrow!

symptom wise.. today was interesting! I almost got sick twice! Didn’t.. but felt like it! And strange cramping and sore BB’s again. And a wicked headache. Could just be all the hormones and lack of sleep.. could be pregnant ‍♀️ We’ll see!!

I take it your tests never showed up today... I hope you get them tomorrow!! I can’t wait to see what you get!!

I do.. but I inverted the colors.. and no “true blue” line. I tested tonight for fun’s sake and same thing. I need to just wait til Friday lol I’m a little irritated though. I went and took my progesterone test today.. thinking I’d get my results today but didn’t. FX I get them tomorrow!

symptom wise.. today was interesting! I almost got sick twice! Didn’t.. but felt like it! And strange cramping and sore BB’s again. And a wicked headache. Could just be all the hormones and lack of sleep.. could be pregnant ‍♀️ We’ll see!!

I take it your tests never showed up today... I hope you get them tomorrow!! I can’t wait to see what you get!!
Oh girl I'm so bugging to test but yeah the tests still not here maybe today. Did u take a pic of ur Test? If so post it. I was wondering how things turned out yesterday for you, hope they call u soon . Keep me posted I'll do the same. I'm still having symptoms so yay for that.

Hi all

Pretty sure am out this month but I've been a little bit crampy today am 7dpo so could be implantation who knows the amount of spots on my chin at the moment is awful I feel 16 again ha xx

11dpo

Nausea , right side ovary tugging , bbs hurt nips still sore and headache, overtired . Hope my tests come before Thursday that's when period due. If not I'll be waiting on af to show or not show up. FX

Hi all

Pretty sure am out this month but I've been a little bit crampy today am 7dpo so could be implantation who knows the amount of spots on my chin at the moment is awful I feel 16 again ha xx
I only break out if af is on her way. You are only 7dpo so you have plenty of time left . GL.

12dpo
Slept pretty good last night first time in a few days. I'm dragging lol. My body just didn't want to get up, lots to do today farm wise and I'm just not up to doing all of it. But it has to be done.
Stomach upset my boobs are so sore and heartburn
Period due tomorrow FX

Looks like I won't be testing this cycle, unless tests come tomorrow that would be awesome but im sure they won't Cuz i want them so badly lol..Period due tomorrow too. Been tracking my symptoms and they all lean towards pregnancy so we shall see. If the WITCH shows her ugly face on HALLOWEEN or not. Wish me luck
Screenshot_20191030-194218.jpg

Wishing you lots of luck!! Hoping the witch stays away tomorrow!!!! Definitely keep us posted!! Lots of baby dust prayers coming your ways!!!

I did get my results back and cried all day yesterday. My progesterone is only at 6.1. If I ovulated on 10/15... these numbers are on the low side of normal. Like 5 is abnormal. My concern is that if we did conceive.. then we risk not having a viable pregnancy unless my numbers go up. Doctors said to wait til CD35 to take a HPT (yea right) lol cycle is due 11/4.. so I’m just hoping I ovulated later and that my progesterone hadn’t peaked yet. Fingers crossed. I still plan on testing tomorrow. The earlier I get a bfp.. the earlier I can call about progesterone supplements. I’m still having symptoms.. but at this point who knows what they point to. The only difference I feel right now is watery/slippery cm. It’s not dry like it typically is before AF.

Wishing you lots of luck!! Hoping the witch stays away tomorrow!!!! Definitely keep us posted!! Lots of baby dust prayers coming your ways!!!

I did get my results back and cried all day yesterday. My progesterone is only at 6.1. If I ovulated on 10/15... these numbers are on the low side of normal. Like 5 is abnormal. My concern is that if we did conceive.. then we risk not having a viable pregnancy unless my numbers go up. Doctors said to wait til CD35 to take a HPT (yea right) lol cycle is due 11/4.. so I’m just hoping I ovulated later and that my progesterone hadn’t peaked yet. Fingers crossed. I still plan on testing tomorrow. The earlier I get a bfp.. the earlier I can call about progesterone supplements. I’m still having symptoms.. but at this point who knows what they point to. The only difference I feel right now is watery/slippery cm. It’s not dry like it typically is before AF.

Sorry to hear your appointment didn't go to well. You still have 5 days till your af date, it's still early. If you are pregnant they going to give you something for the low progesterone?

I will update again tomm.

13dpo - period due today
Well looks like I'm winging it this cycle. For now no signs of period coming. Cervix is high closed and feels like tip of my nose, with lots of CM.
Boobs feel full and sore , heartburn , nausea. Seems like soon after I eat I feel sick then I feel like I'm hungry soon after .

Will update if af comes or I get to test before then.
Shipment of tests is late so boo for that.
Screenshot_20191031-130639.jpg

Last edited:
It's 11:09pm. My period still has not come. No signs what so ever period is coming. :af::witch:

Symptoms
Extremely moody
Crying spells on and off
Twinges right side ovary area few times
Going #1 more
Boobs/nips hurt an sore . Feel full/ache
Empty feeling in stomach even soon after eating
Cervix still high extra CM and feels closed

:dust:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online