5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

I have my sons footprint on my shoulder/back. I love it!!!!!

This thread is getting quite exciting.
We'll have to make sure we all keep each other updated.

Something I hadn't noticed until I just had a shower but my nipples are slightly sore- not something that I have noticed before. Probably doesn't help that I keep poking my boobs o see if they are hurting!!!!!

Haha yea that def doesn't help. Probably doesn't help that I keep squeezing 1 nipple to see if I got milk haha I had a little milk about 1 week ago!!!! My son is 2 and I didn't breast feed. It was completely out of nowhere!

can I join please? I think I am 7DPO and have had some spotting today which has now gone! hoping this is a good sign

Sure is getting exciting! All this symptom talk is making want to go by some tests but no I must be good!

Haha I keep feeling my breasts too to see if they are sore or sensitive. Today iv noticed the dots/bumps on my areola are really quite big and prominent. But I can't say for sure if they were like that before.

I just checked my cervix, it still feels pretty high and kinda softish? But I'm really not sure if I'm feeling it properly or if I'm reading the signs right. It just kind of feels the same everyday. Iv only started checking it as of 6 days ago (I wanted to see if I was really ovulating) so I'm not sure about that sign at all! Ill keep checking it looking for changes.

Hey Steph! That sounds great! Definately could be implantation spotting!! Yay!!

Hey Steph! That sounds great! Definately could be implantation spotting!! Yay!!

thanks, not 100% sure though because I also spotted 3 days ago. that was different kid of spotting though...

I know what you mean about symptom spotting and feeling boobs, not sure why I do it - I didn't have a single symptom with my first! :wacko:

Hmmm interesting. I guess you can never really know until you get that BFP.
All this symptom spotting just keeps us busy until then!

Yayyyyy I like this thread.....keeps me giggling :haha:

Yah you girls are keeping me nice and entertained! Iv just realised something - I'm a school teacher and this two week wait has fallen in the two week school had holiday break, worst timing haha

Hey everyone :) do you mind if I join in I'm a little behind you guys at 4dpo :) I'm loving the banter on this thread :)

Hey left wonderin! You're only a couple of days behind me! Any symptoms so far?

Well loads of imaginary ones lol........ Some cramping , but I'm only obsessed with sore boobs lol.... My last pg which sadly ended at 12 weeks in a mc my boobs were so sore . So I WANT SORE BOOBIES :))))) no sign of them yet though ! With AF I am lucky that I don't et any major symptoms , no cramping , no pms so she kinda just arrives ... Which when SS is not so good ! If I get sore boobs ill be very excited . ....

Although they will probably end up sore and bruised from all the prodding and poking ill be doing lol...

Yeah I know what you mean, if my boobs start aching anytime soon ill be doing back flips! It's one of the more "real" symptoms I think!

CharmFan....
Sorry to tell you this :( but I just researched on peeonastick.com and it explained how an OPK will always pick up the LH hormone because its always in your pee. Around the time you ovulate the result line should be as dark or darker than the control line to indicate ovulation approaching. It CAN pick up HCG, but because LH is always in your pee, there should be a line anyways, regardless if your ovulating or not, the only way you can consider it a positive result for HCG is if you are definitely past ovulation and the result line is as dark or darker than the control line. :/

hello, i think i might be 6 dpo. this month i reseted my cbfm and it showed peak on cd14 and opks were negative, 2 days later i had ewcm :wacko: and on cd18 i had + ic opk and smiley face on clearblue digital and on cd20 ewcm. ff says I am 6 dpo, :shrug: I am so confused.
no symptoms so far =(, I am stalking this thread to borrow at least some imaginary symptoms for myself. really, nothing is happening.

wish you all luck and sanity. 16 day lp here :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->