5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

This month has been a wreck. My thermometer basically went nuts. So, I bought another and temped 3 times in a row. I got a different number on a brand new one- every time. :(

And I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday. we were supposed to BD last night, but he got annoyed and angry over my sister's husband and just went to bed. I hate that his anger is affecting our TTC efforts. I think I'm going to quit after this cycle. If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to still check in on you guys!

Sounds like your having a bit of a hard time right now and a bit fed up :nope:
Here is hoping you feel better soon , this ttc buisness can really get ya down sometimes xxxxxx sending a big hug your way :hugs:

Annoyed with my fiancee right now. Hurt that he'd be so ticked off at my brother in law that he'd pass up something so important to both of us (or maybe not as important to him).

This month has been a wreck. My thermometer basically went nuts. So, I bought another and temped 3 times in a row. I got a different number on a brand new one- every time. :(

And I'm pretty sure I o'ed yesterday. we were supposed to BD last night, but he got annoyed and angry over my sister's husband and just went to bed. I hate that his anger is affecting our TTC efforts. I think I'm going to quit after this cycle. If ya'll don't mind, I'd like to still check in on you guys!

Aw hope you're feeling better now. As long as you BDd once in the few days before O you should be fine :)

Yeah I'm going to take that night of brown tinged CM as my O day which means I'm 3dpo. Buuuuuuut to be honest I'm not 100% certain Iv actually Od yet because with every other cycle I always have sore sensitive nipples for a few days starting a day or two ovulation. That's like how I can usually tell yep Iv definately already Od. But so far this cycle - nothing! Crazyyyyyyyyy

I was in the situation as you momof2 when trying to fall pregnant with my first. My hubby would have a hard day at work or get annoyed with something and then not want to DTD. It's so frustrating and upsetting for us!

Well I had really sore nipples last weekend up until Thursday so am hoping that means I have already ovulated. Still BDing just in case.

Yays! Sounds like you've def Od.

I'm at 6dpo (counting the day of brown CM as O day) and still no senstive nipples! Weird. Pretty sure I have already Od tho cos been having lots of creamy CM lately.

Hi.

I seem to have stretchy cm for quite a while during my cycle and with having had my last cycle at 35 days I really don't know when I ovulated this month.

From about the 21st- 29th I had a fair bit along with slight pains and then it was only a little for a few days until today when I had a stringy bit of snotty stretchy cm when I went to the loo. If ovulation happened today then that would make my cycle 39
days which is way too long for me.

If I did ovulate around the time I had the cm and pain then this would be around the time of implantation. Can you get an increase in cm around implantation?

Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!

How is everyone else?

Hmm strange one! Well hopefully you ovulated earlier when you first had some EWCM but I think it's a good thing you kept BDing because sounds like you may have only just Od. But that's very late and very weird. Is there any reason why your cycle may be longer this month? Stress, increased exercise?

I guess it could be implanation but I haven't really heard much about that.

I think I'm 9dpo and have no symptoms what so ever. I don't think ill be falling pregnant this cycle anyway tho Iv been exerting myself so much and Iv been so run down. Have my second cold for the month atm! Just not a good baby making environment. Also next cycle is my birthday so that would be nice :)

No , no reason that I may have ovulated late. Luckily we carried on BDing (although not as much) so hopefully still covered it- just annoying that I have no idea when my AF due so unless I get any obvious pregnancy symptoms I won't know when to test!

Will you wait until AF is due to test or will u do it before? They always say its when you have no symptoms that you end up finding out your pregnant so you never know! Fingers crossed for you!

Iv got some brown discharge today so that means AF is only a day or two away. Not gonna bother testing. Not disapointed tho, wasnt expecting it this cycle.

Maybe test around 9 days after you had that last amount of EWCM just incase you did O late. That should cover all bases :)

Hi Girls! I wanted to quit because I can't handle the stress and was kind of 'relieved' to not have to wake up and temp every day at 5am. Then, today I had my GYN appt, and she wants me to try Clomid to strengthen my ovulation so that my progesterone stops dropping. She gave me 2 cycles worth and told me to talk to my fiance about it.

FatCat- BOO to the spotting. I know how you feel though. I just started heavier spotting today so AF should be tomorrow or Sunday. Fx'ed for you next cycle!

Em- Hoping for good news for you!

Left and Charm- you guys doing ok? Any new pregnancy symptoms? :)

Things are looking positive for you then momof2, I hope it works out for you!

Fatcat- have u had anymore spotting ?

AFM- I have a a fair bit of creamy stretchy cm on and off the past few days. Yesterday morning I had a very strange sharp pulling sensation in one side. It lasted a few seconds but was quite noticeable and then stopped and then I had it again twice a few minutes apart. Got what feels like a dull ache this morning like period pain but as I don't know when I ovulated I have no idea when AF is due!

Hi ladies sorry I've been Mia but technical issues lol ..... Do any of you temp or chart I'm sorry I can't remember ?

Things are looking positive for you then momof2, I hope it works out for you!

Fatcat- have u had anymore spotting ?

AFM- I have a a fair bit of creamy stretchy cm on and off the past few days. Yesterday morning I had a very strange sharp pulling sensation in one side. It lasted a few seconds but was quite noticeable and then stopped and then I had it again twice a few minutes apart. Got what feels like a dull ache this morning like period pain but as I don't know when I ovulated I have no idea when AF is due!

I haven't decided whether or not to take them. I hate making decisions like this, LOL.

No I don't temp or chart. Just go on cm.
Although I think I may give something a go in a couple of months if nothing happens. My cycle length seem to have gone crazy at the minute. Not sure what's going on.

Well I would really recommend it :) the charting really gives you an great idea after about 2 months as to what exactly is going on with your cycle . I don't think I would have gotten my BFP without it as I was completly missing ov by my calculations before , I just guessed as I had a 28 day cycle I generally ov on cd 14 which was so far from the truth as it changed every month !!!

Well I would really recommend it :) the charting really gives you an great idea after about 2 months as to what exactly is going on with your cycle . I don't think I would have gotten my BFP without it as I was completly missing ov by my calculations before , I just guessed as I had a 28 day cycle I generally ov on cd 14 which was so far from the truth as it changed every month !!!

I agree. My doc wouldn't have considered any intervention if I hadn't charted.

Any updates anyone?

AFM- having had cycles that range from 28-35 I have no idea when I ovulated this last cycle. All I know is that I am on day 34 of my cycle and since yesterday I have had pretty tender boobs. They hurt underneath and feel very heavy. I'm only small but they definitely feel a lot fuller than they usually do. This is not something I ever experience before or during my period. The only time my boobs have been sore has been when I was pregnant.

I'm not going to get too excited as coming of the BC pill this time round my cycles have been totally different than before. I did have more cm on day 25 so may give it until Wednesday before testing!

Any updates anyone?

AFM- having had cycles that range from 28-35 I have no idea when I ovulated this last cycle. All I know is that I am on day 34 of my cycle and since yesterday I have had pretty tender boobs. They hurt underneath and feel very heavy. I'm only small but they definitely feel a lot fuller than they usually do. This is not something I ever experience before or during my period. The only time my boobs have been sore has been when I was pregnant.

I'm not going to get too excited as coming of the BC pill this time round my cycles have been totally different than before. I did have more cm on day 25 so may give it until Wednesday before testing!

Having crazy cycles has to be difficult. I don't think I could it. LOL. Hopefully you get your BFP. It's been to long for us to not have another one!

AFM- I did decide to take the Clomid. If my fertility is just going to decrease as I get older, I can't afford to waste the last 2 months we have before we stop. Took the last pill yesterday so now I wait for O.

Any updates anyone?

Having crazy cycles has to be difficult. I don't think I could it. LOL. Hopefully you get your BFP. It's been to long for us to not have another one!

AFM- I did decide to take the Clomid. If my fertility is just going to decrease as I get older, I can't afford to waste the last 2 months we have before we stop. Took the last pill yesterday so now I wait for O.

Its good you've decided to give it a go- I hope you get your BFP!!

Well I'm on day 40 and still no AF. Iv had sore boobs since last week and have been a lot more tired the last few days. Keep falling asleep on the settee early evening !!

Not sure when to test. If I did ovulate as late as the 4th sept I think I'd like to give it another couple of days as I would have been due AF yesterday so only 1
day late!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"