5DPO today (1st of May) and wanting some buddies. Implantation soon hopefully?!

Wow it's been too long since I came here last lol.....almost at week 19 and had no complications so far!!

Come on ladies I'm still waiting for another bfp!

Any updates anyone?

AFM- having had cycles that range from 28-35 I have no idea when I ovulated this last cycle. All I know is that I am on day 34 of my cycle and since yesterday I have had pretty tender boobs. They hurt underneath and feel very heavy. I'm only small but they definitely feel a lot fuller than they usually do. This is not something I ever experience before or during my period. The only time my boobs have been sore has been when I was pregnant.

I'm not going to get too excited as coming of the BC pill this time round my cycles have been totally different than before. I did have more cm on day 25 so may give it until Wednesday before testing!

Having crazy cycles has to be difficult. I don't think I could it. LOL. Hopefully you get your BFP. It's been to long for us to not have another one!

AFM- I did decide to take the Clomid. If my fertility is just going to decrease as I get older, I can't afford to waste the last 2 months we have before we stop. Took the last pill yesterday so now I wait for O.

Its good you've decided to give it a go- I hope you get your BFP!!

Well I'm on day 40 and still no AF. Iv had sore boobs since last week and have been a lot more tired the last few days. Keep falling asleep on the settee early evening !!

Not sure when to test. If I did ovulate as late as the 4th sept I think I'd like to give it another couple of days as I would have been due AF yesterday so only 1
day late!!

TEST!!!!!!!!! If you have no symptoms, I'd say do it! :thumbup:

Wow it's been too long since I came here last lol.....almost at week 19 and had no complications so far!!

Come on ladies I'm still waiting for another bfp!

Wow- 19 weeks already, time is flying! Are you having a gender scan?

19 weeks!!! Seems to have gone quick!

We'll after a missed period, sore boobs and feeling pretty tired I took a test this morning and it was positive!!!!

My brother and his girlfriend came over last night and told us they were expecting. We haven't told them or anyone yet but looks like we due at pretty much the same time!

19 weeks!!! Seems to have gone quick!

We'll after a missed period, sore boobs and feeling pretty tired I took a test this morning and it was positive!!!!

My brother and his girlfriend came over last night and told us they were expecting. We haven't told them or anyone yet but looks like we due at pretty much the same time!

Holy cow Em- YAY!! Congrats! So glad you finally got that BFP!

yayyyyyy congrats!!!!

Yep we have our gender scan on the 2nd oct I cant wait :)

Em I am so so delighted for you :) yahoooooooooo you must be over the moon :) xxxxx. Happy healthy 9 months :) so who is next ;)

The 2nd I'm very excited although I'm feeling it's another boy!

Fatcat how are you doing?

I never updated you all after I saw the consultant, they are taking me in for steroid shots at 32 weeks and we are having our section at 36 weeks! I'm pretty much over half way there already now, very nervous!we find out on the 16th oct the official day the little human will be arriving!

Left and Charm- you need to come update once you find out!

Firstly mom your chart is looking good !!!

Well I get on great , all looked good :) LO co-operated and we got all the measurements we needed :)

So here is a picture of our little boy :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
Which of course posted upside down !!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1
So glad that everything is going well and all measurements are on target! :) Do you have a name picked out? Congrats on your little BOY!

AFM- I'm spotting again so I'm sure AF is on it's way. Plus a temp drop this AM. I just wish it would hurry up and get here so we can start the last cycle and be pregnant or done with it.

:dohh: I'm dpo 6. I don't know what to think. I used mucous method. Probably not reliable. So I'm trying not to be super nervous.

I am having cramps, heartburn, burning feeling in breasts, and hot flashes ( they just started 2days ago) so not sure if clomid symptoms or pregnancy. I'm trying not to overthink. I go in for testing in a couple weeks. Waiting is hard part.

Hi All

How are u all?

Iv not been on here for ages. Internet has been down for a while!

Well I am now 12w 4days and up until a few days ago I had really bad sickness and was extremely tired. Never had such bad sickness before.

Got my first midwife appointment tomorrow (seems to be extremely busy at the minute) so it was my first opportunity. Just hoping I get a scan quite soon!!

Any updates from anyone?

Hi em :) great to hear from you :) boy that 12 weeks went by fast !!!!! I'm 26 weeks and got to see my little man on a 3d scan yesterday. Have you had any scans yet ?? Your almost in the second tri :) how are you feeling

I haven't posted in a awhile so I wouldn't become obsessed. But my period is late!!!!!! I'm gonna wait til tomorrow to test. My chart shows I'm dpo4. I never really counted that.

I'll be back once I find out for sure baby dust to everyone!!!

The Lord is able to do anything!!!!!! I trust him!:winkwink::hugs::dust::

P.S. I'm starving. Wonder if a symptom....trying not to get overly excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->