5DPO w/ POSITIVE OPK?!?! OPINIONS PLEASE!

anewday

Reaction score
I have a 29 day cycle. I do not have pcos. I ovulated on CD15. I temp so its obvious when I ovulate and I am like clock work with ovulation. I can feel my egg drop I swear lol!
Anywhoo, This is my first month using opk's. I have had dark ones since CD14. It is now CD21. I do not use FMU. What do you guys think??

The BBT chart is as of this am.
The tests are from CD 19 to today (CD21)
The test farthest to the right is the newest. (today and yesterday I poas twice juset to make sure but I did it at different time.
CD20 I poas 11am and 8pm
CD21 (today) I poas 11am and 3pm.

advice please!
and I dont use anything like clomid or meds or anything. Just me.

Attachments

• DSC_0037.jpg
    DSC_0037.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DSC_0036.jpg
    DSC_0036.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 85
hi sweetie! I'm having the same issue! I actually started a thread about it lol. I am so frustrated with these opk's! lol what brand do u use? I use the rite aid ones and I think if I don't get a bfp this month I'm gonna switch the brand or do digitals next months. I hear mine are sensitive . yours look like mine. I have regular cycles (28 days) believe I O around cd14 but I don't temp. I've been prego 3 times (lost last 2 :/) so I know I'm not 'broken' lol.. but I got a + on cd13 at night as expected and then again on cd14 in the morning . we've been dtd every day since I got off of af. after cd14 it got progressively lighter but still pretty dark . then last night (cd16) it went to a def. negative. then this am (cd17) it was pos. again ! I even took 2 to make sure. now this evening I did another and it's negative again! lol. talk about frustrated!! however im thinking I did O on cd14 because those were positive in the a.m and p.m. I believe that's a true positive. now since yesterday it's only positive in the a.m when my urine is concentrated and not in the evening . so I think the lh is still in my system (they say it always is) but its dissipating now and only shows in the morning. who knows! but let me know how you progress and I'll do the same :)

I used another tonight after drinking tons of water on purpose to see if its my urine that is so concentrated that its giving me false positives. The one I peed on tonight was two lines but the one line was much lighter this time but still totally there. I bought target brand of sticks. My box said if the line is equal to or darker its + but if its lighter or not there its -. Tonight was the first lighter one but not super light. I have enough sticks to go until AF is due and Im always on time so I will poas untill AF comes :) Let know what happens with you too! Temping will help with the knowing of Ovulating. I have been keeping track of my body for years but decided to start temping too make sure and so far Im still right. I O CD 14 or 15 and my luteal phase is 15 days with a 29 days cycle. Temping is a pain about the waking up at the same time and temping before anything but now I am used to it :)
Drink a bunch of water and poas in the afternoon like early afternoon and see if you get another positive :)

yeah if I don't achieve a pregnancy this month I'm def. going to start temping next month. I believe the target brand and rite aid brand are made by the same company & I hear they are more sensitive than others so that doesn't help lol. and yeah the negative I got last night and this evening were after drinking a lot of fluids so I'm sure that has something to do with it. but when it was positive at cd13 & 14 it stayed positive even after alot of fluid intake . so I'm thinking it may not be true positives now. I have no idea! lol. I'm going to invest in the digitals next month if I have to. they're just so expensive :( fx'd for a bfp for you this month! I too have enough sticks left until af so I'll keep updating

hi there:) just wanted to let you know I was pregnant! :) how are you?!

I know it's a little late but I am wondering how many dpo did u start getting positive opk's? And congrats on being prego!!!!

hi there.. sorry it took a while to respond! haven't been getting on much this week due to moving and my whole household being sick:( anyhow, I still had the pic of my opk's so I posted it for you. you can see there was a def. positive on 1/1 pm and 1/2 am. then to me it looks like they got slightly lighter to the point of a def. negative on 1/4 pm and then it got darker again the next morning and state dark until I ran out of opk's on the 9th and got my bfp on the 11th. so to answer your question I'm thinking like 4dpo it got positive again? but that may not be because I was pregnant because I doubt I implanted yet. but who knows! these things are tricky lol. do u think u may be pregnant?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 98
Hi! It's been a while since I was on. I thought I was but af showed. I am in the position this month though. I o'd 8 days ago and have had bfp opk's for the last 3 days!! Reading your posts gives me hope that I might be this month!! Congratulations to you! And thanks for responding!! :)

good luck to you this month! I hope you get your bfp! those strip opk's are really tricky and can really drive people mad! lol . I started getting worried after using them a few times in the past and then this last time and they always stay positive or almost positive after I get the first one. I think it may be because it takes a while for the lh to leave our system. I started thinking I had pcos or something but I don't have poly cystic ovaries so I was def. becoming a hypochondriac lol. so don't worry yourself I'm sure you're fine . I also hear preseed works wonders just FYI ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->