5DPO+ Waiting Room

Can I join in please - only 3 DPO approx and not due till 20th for AF. I am 45 and my partner is 54..no judgement please..trying for a last blessing.
Of course you can! Anyone is welcome even if they’re aren’t 5DPO yet <3 <3 And yeah I’ve got BFN too.. getting faint lines in strips but BFN on first step and FRERS

Of course you can! Anyone is welcome even if they’re aren’t 5DPO yet <3 <3 And yeah I’ve got BFN too.. getting faint lines in strips but BFN on first step and FRERS

Thank you :) Have you got a pic of the strip tests? Sometimes they are the first ones to show.

Tested again this morning 12 dpo... bfn ... guessing the other tests on 10dpo were flukes ... AF is suppose to arrive today or tomorrow

Maybe thats why people say not to test until missed period, but tww is hard, I've also been there done that, got BFNs.. but never lose hope for next cycle :) Good luck :)

Thank you :) Have you got a pic of the strip tests? Sometimes they are the first ones to show.

I did but deleted them as I’m not going to get to get my hopes up since the line hasn’t progressed and still get negatives on other tests..

6dpo here. Fingers crossed. Got a real big dip today but tomorrow and subsequent days will determine if it’s a real dip or not.

Think I am about 7DPO - tested BFN this morning :/

so sorry that AF showed, I still have two more days of hope but I already know this isnt my month so im preparing to see Afs ugly face on the 14 /: im 6DPO or 12DPO today, not sure which so I go with both, i keep wiping and seeing tiny spots of light oraneg, hoping its spotting but i doubt it, it might just be left over poop so...Im out for this month guys, see you next month!

Still BFN too so I know its over for me this month..

Hello everyone.. 6dpo here and I’m on the verge of going mad.. since the day of ovulation I’m having dull pain on the right side like on and off which I usually have a day before AF and sore nipples not boobs .. AF is due on 20th.

Think I am 9dpo today and tested BFN this morning. I expect I am out this month and probably too old to ever be in! :(
I have very sore boobs and nipples but I expect it is PMS because if it was pregnancy related surely I would get a positive test. ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->