5DPO+ Waiting Room

Think I am 9dpo today and tested BFN this morning. I expect I am out this month and probably too old to ever be in! :(
I have very sore boobs and nipples but I expect it is PMS because if it was pregnancy related surely I would get a positive test. ....
What you’re likely getting sore boobs from is a rush of progesterone that’s happenes around 7dpo... definitely doesn’t mean you’re out though... implantation can happen all the way up until 12dpo

Thanks ladies - will try to stay positive for now.

10dpo today and stark white BFN on IC test. Think I am now out this month.

10dpo today and stark white BFN on IC test. Think I am now out this month.
so sorry, I am out this month too, AF due today, just waiting for her ugly bitch face to show and then I'm out til next cycle, this time im not gonna updste my flo app, track opk etc, i want to try and not think about it the whole cycle and see what happens, the day AF is due next, ill updste you ladies again, I am now 14DPO or 8DPO dont know which, had spotting two days ago but it stopped on that day and lasted approx. 3 hours oof. Baby dust to the ladies still in their two week waits, hope Aunt Flow stays away with her evil blood broom. :af:
:dust:
:bfp: for everyone else!

so sorry, I am out this month too, AF due today, just waiting for her ugly bitch face to show and then I'm out til next cycle, this time im not gonna updste my flo app, track opk etc, i want to try and not think about it the whole cycle and see what happens, the day AF is due next, ill updste you ladies again, I am now 14DPO or 8DPO dont know which, had spotting two days ago but it stopped on that day and lasted approx. 3 hours oof. Baby dust to the ladies still in their two week waits, hope Aunt Flow stays away with her evil blood broom. :af:
:dust:
:bfp: for everyone else!

I'm waiting for AF too. Have sore breasts and a few 'symptoms' but think it's just PMS. I'm around 12/13dpo today and still BFN so must be out. So hard waiting for the witch and keep convincing myself I could still be in lol

I'm waiting for AF too. Have sore breasts and a few 'symptoms' but think it's just PMS. I'm around 12/13dpo today and still BFN so must be out. So hard waiting for the witch and keep convincing myself I could still be in lol
I'm on the same boat.. I'm 12dpo and I tested today. It was BFN. I could still feel some symptoms though. My AF is due in 2 days.. I decided to test again only if I miss my period. Good luck to you all..

I think I’m out this month.. saw some brown cm when wiped in the morning.. now just waiting for AF to arrive..

I also have some brown blood spotting though unusually not a major migraine like I usually have before AF - I'm sure she is coming though, just taking her time!
Good luck to you all - I have read that some ladies do get late BFP's so not out really until period is in full swing.

I hope AF stays away Dee

AF arrived on Thursday and was quite heavy as usual for me. Nevermind, I am not giving up for another year yet I have decided (I'll be nearly 47 then and that would perhaps be getting a little too old I think) I have gotten an app for my phone that helps pinpoint your ovulations and gives tips throughout your cycle (it suggests things like drinking more at certain times and eating lots of greens around your period to prepare your eggs) So I am going to try to follow that and relax and not stress and see what happens. If it doesn't happen for us again then at least I will know we have tried. :)

I'm sorry AF arrived. :(
Sound like good plans. Best of luck! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back