5th cycle FTC first +opk for 2days

Katiepie

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I've been lurking for a while just reading. Thank you all so much for sharing your thoughts, feelings and experiences. :winkwink:

It's my turn to get some wisdom about this.

I am 32(33) next month and dh is 38. He has a previous ds aged 13.

We have been happily married for the last 3 years and have been ttc for the last 6 months, although the first cycle didn't really count, I don't think either of us really knew exactly what we were doing, just having fun!

I had been on the ocp since I was 17 with not a lot of time off it. I came off 7 months ago.

I am not really into temping, as I work shifts so its a bit hit and miss.
I have been using opks for the last 2 cycles.
I got a firm positive on my opk yesterday, and we dtd twice yesterday, then I got another positive opk today and we dtd twice today. ( hubby is stoked about having babies! And all the sex ! Christmas came early ;) thing is though, I had some left sided cramping last night right between our bd "sessions". I don't always get o pain, and being on the pill for so long I forgot what it was like!

I am not sure if we totally missed the window, or if we should bd again tomorrow just to be sure?

I don't have regular cycles, I've been up to 44 days since coming off the pill, although yesterday with my first positive test I was cd 18! So who knows!

We would really like this to be a bfp time round.

Thoughts? It would be appreciated.

:wacko:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back