5w1d - the deets! Nervous- waiting!

TTCtiffany

Reaction score
Soooo I got my BFP 6 days ago- My period was a few days late and I had a really bad cold, something told me to take a test and low and behold- two very dark very fast lines!! I was in shock! My first OB appointment is not until May 24th 🙄 While waiting I have been driving myself crazy with Google!
Here's my symptoms so far!!!
Hot flashes and chills
Decrease in appetite
Random waves of nausea (very short)
Stuffy nose
Cramping light-
And a lot of peeing!
But for some reason I feel so so nervous about everything and almost, doom myself! This will be my last little one- I have two already so I am feeling nervous as to it all working out. I just feel like I should have more symptoms, as most of the ones can be related to the cold I am fighting. Anyone have less symptoms or more!? How are y'all feeling? How are you getting through the anxiety of the first appointment??

Tiffany! I am just behind you, but my symptoms are nearly EXACTLY the same! The only difference is that instead of a decrease is appetite, I have had an INCREASE in appetite for sure lol oh and in have had a bit of a sore throat on and off for the past week or two as well (may be due to weather changes)

My first appt is May 17th so I'm in for a long wait with you! Hoping everything works out for both of us!

Soooo I got my BFP 6 days ago- My period was a few days late and I had a really bad cold, something told me to take a test and low and behold- two very dark very fast lines!! I was in shock! My first OB appointment is not until May 24th 🙄 While waiting I have been driving myself crazy with Google!
Here's my symptoms so far!!!
Hot flashes and chills
Decrease in appetite
Random waves of nausea (very short)
Stuffy nose
Cramping light-
And a lot of peeing!
But for some reason I feel so so nervous about everything and almost, doom myself! This will be my last little one- I have two already so I am feeling nervous as to it all working out. I just feel like I should have more symptoms, as most of the ones can be related to the cold I am fighting. Anyone have less symptoms or more!? How are y'all feeling? How are you getting through the anxiety of the first appointment??

Your symptoms are me to a tee

Im almost 6w... the waves of nausea were stronger yesterday but bit better today
The only thing i have is lethargy ... like the last two days i have struggled to get out of bed in the morning and i could alomst fall asleep looking at the screen right now.

This is the same as my last pg but i didnt even get any nausea til 7w...
My ob/midwife appt isnt til the 2nd june

Relax hun. Sounds totally normal to me.

Thank you ladies! I feel like slot of my symptoms are related to my cold, so I just want to know little bub is ok in there! Lol my second, they had me in at 6 weeks and with this one I have to wait until 9! Thanks for the reasurance ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->