5w5d and still getting 2-3 on digital? Need reassurance.

4magpies

TTC #2 IVF
Reaction score
Did another CBD with FMU. and it's still coming up as 2-3. Starting to worry now as I'm 5+5. I won't be buying any more tests now as scan Thursday but expecting the worst if I'm honest.

Here's progression of all my 2-3's. Bottom/right hand one is today.

I just need reassurance?

Attachments

• IMG_7752.jpg
    IMG_7752.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 18
it still looks like its getting darker! My CBD showed 2-3 weeks for longer than it should, and all was fine. I ended up having a scan at 7w5d as I wasnt sure how far along I was and they couldnt see a heartbeat but they often cant find it that early, everything turned out fine but just warning you in case it happens to you x

My digi with my 2 year old stayed at 2-3 due to my levels being too high, diluted my pee and got my 3+ x ... Yours look like they are progressing well x

They definitely are getting darker hun, sending lots of positive sticky baby dust to you xx

Totally darker!! Looking forward to ur update on Thursday! !

They look darker! Also, I didn't get 3+ until 6 weeks! My little babe is kicking away right now! good luck!

Good luck at ur scan keep us posted but looks to me like it's definitely darker

Thanks guys I just can't stop worrying. It don't think it looks darker now it's dried over the day. Gah.

It looks darker! I've read of lots of women staying on 2-3 for awhile and some even going from 2-3 to 3+ and back to 2-3. I know it's hard not to stress over it though. Good luck at your scan Thursday, I hope all is perfect!

I've just looked back and it seems I got a 3+ at 5w2d with my daughter. Made me even more worried. Bloody tests.

Just an update. Did another today with SMU at 5+6 and got a 3+. Big sigh of relief!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->