5w5d scan, no yolk sac :(

I guess in the end, there's nothing you can do about these things.

I'm going to keep busy, enjoy time with family and hope for the best.

Fingers and toes desperately crossed!

P.S Does anybody else feel like it's bedtime already?

Glad things have progressed and I hope that bubs shifts over! I would totally try the gravity thing!! Haha.
Wish you well!

I'm glad you saw a lovely heart beat!! I hope bubba moves over!! Xx

I'm sorry to say that it's over...:cry:

I want to thank you all for your support. I really have nothing else to say right now.

So sorry not the update I wanted to hear

I'm so sorry to hear this awful news :( all my love to you xxx

Thank you all. I guess some of you have been through this before. I know I'm not alone in this. It's a crying shame, but there's really nothing you can do, is there?

I wish all of you the very best.

I hope that you are doing ok lovely. Such an awful thing to go through :( i really do feel for you x

Thank you, Sarahcake.

It's a bit disconcerting, because I still have all my pregnancy symptoms - nausea interspersed with frequent hunger, needing to pee more often, sore/bigger bust, stretching pains in the abdomen. It's messing with my head!

The truth is that we have one absolutely lovely child, and I will be grateful for that, no matter what else happens.

I'm not surprised that it's messing with you, I would not know weather I was coming or going in the same situation :(

I know it doesn't heal the pain that your going through, but I'm a big believer in recognising what you do have instead of focusing on the bad entirely, take this time with your family <3

It does mess with you, you're not alone and it's normal.
I was convinced I was still pregnant 3 months after my last miscarriage but I just emotionally hadn't recovered.

You will come out of it ok and get to a good place but don't be ashamed to wallow and be upset for as long as you need.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->