5yrs NTNP and TTC we got BFP naturally!

Rhapsodi

Reaction score
So DH and I were married in August of 2008. For about the first year and a half or so we were NTNP. Then we started trying using a cbfm.

In 2012 I saw a dr to check my hormones since my mom had hormone receptive breast cancer. My chiropractor thought I might have elevated levels of estrogen. Turns out everything was low. Estrogen, progesterone and cortisol (which explained my constant fatigue). I started taking progesterone peak plus3-12. I took it every few months as I had also thought about taking a different test through my chiropractor.

August 2013 my frustration was increasing. I came across Iva Keene materials about how to conceive naturally. I went gluten and dairy free in September. And started taking my progesterone every month.

January 2014 I saw my dr about her helping us getting pregnant. I started Creighton fertility classes to help track my cycle with mucus. We took a month off trying as required. Scheduled a HSG to check for endo and tubes. And discuss having a lap done (we decided to hold off until March due to dr on vacation and insurance changing). Next cycle we really tracked and BDd as directed. We also got DH SA done. His results came back great. I was told about a week later to stop post peak progesterone for a cycle or two.

However the following week I was getting annoyed AF didn't show and it needed to come for the HSG. I had been known to be a little late from time to time. But one morning I woke up and my boobs hurt so much I eventually convinced myself to test. So I did thinking it will be a bfn. Turned out it was a BFP 2-3 weeks!

I am now 13 weeks entering the second trimester. We had some scares with bleeding and spotting a few times but we have made it through! I am confident we will make it to November!

We are blessed to make it this far. Honestly, the only way I think we got here was by trusting in God completely. In December I had decided if we didn't conceive in that year that we would listen to God and focus our life in foster care.

I hope this brings you hope that you will get your BFP! God Bless.

wow that's amazing!

i've had everything but the LAP done its scheduled for in 2.5 weeks.
If I'm pregg's this cycle it save's me from having that done but I have 4 more day's to get through to see! lol. We've been TTC for 3.5 years!

Good luck babuvaugh!

I know what happened fr us won't happen for everyone. I truly think diet and the Creighton fertility model is what helped us the most. NaPro technology has great success! (Higher than IVF)

Good luck again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"