6-12m check.

S

Serene123

Don't you just love it when you get the very rare nice HV? Well, her hearing is perfect, her eye sight is perfect, her reflexes are perfect, her height is perfect and her head is perfect! :rofl: She weighs 17lb 1.5oz which is fine. Just under the 25th percentile, exactly where her head circumference is.

She said I'm doing soooo well, and I should be SO proud of myself for breastfeeding. To be honest, I nearly cried when she said that. I'm so used to hearing that I should stop now, but to be told that I should be proud of it, and that I'm doing brilliantly, was just lovely to hear!

:cloud9:

Well done you and Caitlyn - onwards and upwards!

Yay for you and Caitlyn! I salute you for breastfeeding for as long as you have done, I gave up to easily!

Well done :) Thats great news XxX

well done!!! hmmmm....and to who say all teenagers were bad parents....up yours! you are a brilliant example!

well done!!! hmmmm....and to who say all teenagers were bad parents....up yours! you are a brilliant example!

actuall had to check your facebook to see if you are a teenager!! lol...i always think that your older!

Well done both of you! (and there are nice health visitors?! where can I find this elusive breed?!)

aaw well done! my HVs really pro breastfeeding and is really nice, i'm so lucky!! they're a very rare breed!

:wohoo: :yipee: :wohoo: well done caitlyn and very well done toria!!! you should be proud honey :)

i have one really nice hv - i want to wrap her up and pop her in the cupboard and get her out next time i go :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->