6+6 scan - saw the HB! Phew!

rach_13216

Reaction score
Hey Girls

I just wanted to share my experience with you all as I know sometimes you can think the worst about things.

On Sat morning I woke to realise that my boobs weren't sore anymore. Immediately I had a feeling that something wasn't right.

On Sat night I had red bleeding - it didn't last any length of time but was scary all the same. I have had 2 previous misscarriages, 1 at 12 weeks that had stopped growing at 6 and one at around 4 weeks. Obviously I broke down into hysterics and thought that it was game over.

I already had an appointment at the early pregnancy clinic for Thurs (yesterday) and so decided to wait it out until then. Since Saturday I have been feeling severely hungover constantly and my boobs are sore now and again. I was afraid to get even a little optimistic incase I set myself up for a fall.

Well yesterday we went up to the hospital and I had drunk plenty of water in the hope that an external scan would be enough and as soon as the doctor put the scanner on my belly she could see the baby, the sac and the HB - I couldn't believe it. :happydance: We were done in like 5 minutes! I was sure they would have to scan internally. She dated me earlier but I figure at 6-7 weeks it's a matter of millimeters. I'm not going to get to hung up on it.

Just wanted to reasurre you all that bleeding isn't always the end.xo

That's fantastic news and just what some people on here will need to read

Congratulations and good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back