6+6 Week Scan Tomorrow - Terrified

MichelleW

Expecting Baby No 2
Reaction score
Well due to previous losses and some bleeding and pains early with this one I'm having my second scan tomorrow as the one at just over 4 weeks only seen a sac, I'm so terrified as Its my hubby's 40th Birthday tomorrow too and really dont want bad news!! :cry:

I'm thinking positive thoughts for you! :hugs:

I know how you feel. I lost a few months back, went to my first scan and found out it was a MMC, had a d&c a few weeks later and fell pregnant almost straight away after.. I didn't even know i was pregnant until i went for a scan at the hospital as they thought i had left over tissue from the last pregnancy which was causing positive tests 1 month after the d&c but found out at the 4 week scan i was pregnant, only saw the gestational sac...I have my 7 week scan in a weeks time and i'm terrified of it happening again but i'm trying to stay positive. Fingers crossed for you! Keep us updated x

Well had an over the tummy scan, thought it was going to be internal, seen baby and heartbeat :happydance: measurements were about a week less though! but dont think the tummy ones are as accurate this early I hope!

Yay! :dance: I have mine in 2 hours I'm so nervous

Aww you will be grand hunni, mines was very quick that I didnt even get a chance to ask for a pick, so if you want one I would maybe say at the beginning. I thought before 10 weeks was too early for a tummy scan but that's what I got, so glad I seen the heartbeat, and it was my Hubby's 40th Birthday today so he said it was the best present he couldnt have got, cue hormonal crying lol xxx

You got a tummy scan?? I had to get an internal. Idk why! Ohh well lol I got to see my Lil nugget and hb yay!

Yay! :dance: I have mine in 2 hours I'm so nervous

Aww you will be grand hunni, mines was very quick that I didnt even get a chance to ask for a pick, so if you want one I would maybe say at the beginning. I thought before 10 weeks was too early for a tummy scan but that's what I got, so glad I seen the heartbeat, and it was my Hubby's 40th Birthday today so he said it was the best present he couldnt have got, cue hormonal crying lol xxx

So glad it all went well hun!! :D I had a scan at 6 weeks via my tummy. I think it depends on the machinery and how full your bladder is. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->