6-7 dpo cramping advice plz

eeyore666

Reaction score
Yeah so ive got cramping tonight im 7dpo roughly think i O last sat
anyone eles had this

I am only 3 dpo and I've been having a weird crampy feeling, along with some pinching pains in my side.

I had some sharpe stabbing at 4dpo (tues) but soon went

Ive just checked inside it feels hard

Was hard for 2days after O then went soft
and i have little to no cm at all

i had this hun. 6dpo dull aches and cramping in the evening. tinge of pink/brown cm at 7dpo. got my bfp at 8dpo. good luck hun. as much as mid cycle cramping can mean nothing it can also be implatation, fingers crossed for you x

Apart from the crampingn ive had no other signs of implantation no spotting or pinkish brown cm but ive still got some cramping today

I woke up with cramping and extreme bloating and a real heavy uterus feeling on 5dpo have had it every day since then and I feel like I need to pee constantly .got faint positives yesterday and today but it could still be traces of HCG from my trigger shot. going to wait a few days and test again.

Ive got cramping pains again tonight dont think its looking good still 2days before i test

I'm 8dpo and feeling cramping last few days
Like a stretching uterus feel?
Not much else tonight slightly veiny boobs but no heightened sense of smell which is usually one of the first
Back is aching more tonight though than anything I have to lay with my knees bent up to relax it a bit
Fxd it's the start of the :bfp: for you

Its hard to discribe the feeling ive got its cross between a full bladder to af cramping to a butterfly feeling in my lower stomach/public bone area

Hmm mines like a full womb feeling so could be pending af for me

Hope yours is good news soon.

Looks like I'm in the tww with you eeyore ;) I'm 7 dpo def. O'D on the 4th... and nursing a little on and off, but we bd 2 days before and day of O .. hoping the nursing isn't shortening my lp too much.. anyway have been cramping since yesterday mild and small bouts of nausea. .. so we'll see , lots of baby dust to you!! Do you have any other symptoms?

Also all of my other pregnancies cramping was a sure sign, I'd run to the bathroom thinking the witch was showing up and nothing!! So fC for you!! It depends if it's a normal thing for you or not. I'm new here btw lol, ive read these for years but never joined

Im now 8-9dpo tested this morning nothing
not sure if im testing wrong ive put up another thread regarding HPT

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"