6/7 dpo - pinching

ciz

Mum to 2 girls and boy.. bub #4 due December 2023
Reaction score
hiya ladies. It seems not matter how many times you’ve had babies you forget things lol.

Ok I think I’m either 6 or 7dpo tonight I’ve had some light pinching feeling right side of lower abdomin and slight ache down my right hip. It’s not painful it’s such a light pinch and ache. Today I’ve been feeling very tired, I needed to nap. Tiny bit of creamy cm. so far since ovulation I’ve need to empty bowels too (sorry tmi)oh and last 2 days heartburn!

I really wish I could remember my symptoms from my last 2 pregnancies lol

Hi. I know what you mean I had that on Sunday evening it was like mild crampy pinching pains and the back of my pelvis ached. Then a little later in the evening the pinching pains suddenly become very sharp. Like sudden stabbing pains. Only lasted a few seconds. Been feeling fine since. Also getting pale yellow CM and slightly tender breast and nipple.
I'm 5 or 6dpo.
Don't know what it is.
If ure 7dpo it may be implantation. Wud of been to early for mine to be implantation so I'm not sure what those pains were.
Good luck

7/8 dpo - Still lots of pinching and light cramping around lower abdomen. Mood swings today and lots of sneezing lol. Very little cm. left boob or rather just nipple is a little sore but not much. No mood to do much today.

I'm 7dpo and feel zero symptoms. My breast no longer hurts and is only very very slightly tender when pressed but not much at all. White cm. Low firm cervix.
Due AF next Thursday.
Don't feel pregnant at all. Think I'm out

Ok so now I'm experiencing what I can only describe as very very mild period cramps which every now and again twinges around the right hand side. Hmmmm

Feel like AF is on her way. And I felt so wet down below I really thought I was gonna find blood but was just alot of white cm. No blood in it at all. The cramps are so so mild but it's only just started. Kind of keeps coming of and on. I'm either 7 or 8dpo

Definitely not out yet hun! Lots of cm is usually a good sign and light cramping :)

8/9dpo for me and honestly I feel so exhausted from doing nothing! Eyes are so heavy. I’ve got a cold completely out the blue too my nose was a joy last night being blocked one side. Had a very strange dream too. Not much cm but what I do have is like stringy/stretchy cream. Still light cramping going on. Gone the opposite direction with toilet #2. I feel I need to go but going is an effort. I’ve some tests hopefully arriving tomorrow so I’ll try one to see.

I'm getting like these weird like pulling sensations now in the right overy area. It don't hurt at all it's just weird. I had that white stretchy CM here and there since ovulation to hun.

I hate all this waiting. :brat:

Ooh sounds promising. Can't wait to see what your test says!

Good luck
:dust:

https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/F6EBD024-085D-4258-AE18-D0B7D178A256.jpeg
I can’t really tell with these new tests. The indent line is very noticeable before you even pee on the stick

Last edited:
https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/121EB293-EC82-4C16-B187-7B710ACD286D.png My test dried x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->