6-7dpo? Have had 3 VERY dark positive opks for the last 3 days

ljbaby89

Reaction score
Hello...
I have been a lurker for several months now. But this cycle has officially sent me over the deep end. :wacko:

I have been charting for 9 months now to conceive my second child. My cycles range from 28-34 days and I tend to ovulate between 15dpo - 18dpo, with 1-2 cycles O at around 21dpo.

This cycle I was using an advanced fertility monitor, and got the High Fertility reading for 4 days in a row(CD12-15)...and then I stopped testing because we went on a vacation with our kids. :dohh:

I also was using a saliva microscope for the first time and brought that with me on the trip. I knew there wasn't going to be any BDing, but was hoping to at least get an idea of when I O'd. I got what I think was full ferning for CD15-17, but then I stopped testing. :dohh:

I often get a temp dip before I O, but that can sometimes confuse FF on which day I Ovulate. Since I am new I cannot attach my chart until I make 10 posts...:growlmad:

My temp went up about .4 degrees after the dip on CD 18, but since the temp on CD19 wasn't above my previous 6 temps FF didn't mark my O date until the following day where my temp rose again about .3 degrees. I thought for sure I O'd on CD18 because of the temp dip and then big rise 2 days in a row. My chart is showing it for CD19 though.

On CD19-21 my CM changed to sticky/creamy, but then on CD22 it started to thin out again and by CD 23 it looked clear and has been ever since. There isn't a lot of Clear Watery CM, like when I Ovulate, but its definitely not Creamy like I usually am post O. So then I got nervous and thought maybe my chart is wrong and I never O'd. So I took out an OPK on CD23 and had a big dark positive(the test line was MUCH darker) with second morning urine!! The test went positive IMMEDIATELY, fastest positive I have ever seen. Based on my chart and when I thought I O'd this would have been 4-5 days post O. I also got strong positives(darker test lines) on CD 24 and 25(today) with FMU.

My hubby and I have BD'd a few times just in case, but now I am totally confused!! I normally stop testing after my first positive opk, but since I never got to see one this cycle when I thought I O'd, I'm stumped. Why would I have such strong positives 3 days in a row if my chart shows a temp shift???

Also, my cervical position right now is VERY high - I can barely even reach it. And I do remember that a few days ago on CD21 it was very low because it hurt during BD(TMI...sorry:blush:)

Opk's can also pick up when your pregnant hun maybe try testing with a frer pregnancy test see of you have any answers xx

Failing that maybe youve had a surge and didnt ovulate so your body tried again..... Or maybe you even ovulated twice lol xx

Thanks for the reply! I tried a wondfo this morning with FMU(which I've never used before) and it was BFN. But the opk was blazing and it comes up instantly(normally when I'm ovulating it takes a few minutes for the line to fully darken). Since I've never tested with an opk during the TWW I don't really know if this always happens to me or not. It's so confusing! Now I'm addicted to peeing on opks! Good thing I bought a 20 pack. I am saving my FRER's for later on in my TWW to be sure not to waste them. Do you have any experience with Wondfo vs. FRER? Which is more sensitive?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->