6-9months...sleepsuit or pyjamas?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
When your bubs fit into 6-9months clothes did you buy sleep suits or pylamas for night time?

I bought Pyjamas, I prefer them. I hardly ever use sleepsuits now. But it was better to wait until she was over her sicky phase. x

ive used pj's for ages with callum. Had to stop the sleepsuits when he was about a month old, got far too hot in them.

sleepsuits, I think they are great and they look lovely in them.

sleepsuits are so sweet. even if I have just had to go out and buy size 12 - 18mths cos he is so tall :lol:

It depends, sometimes sleep suits sometimes pyjamas, but i prefer sleepsuits, they look cuter & they're more convenient :)

A bit of both, but I love sleepsuits makes him look all cute and cosy.

sleepsuits, but Hannah's not even 4 months old and already fits into 6-9 months length wise (though they swap her in the torso area :rofl:)

Once in a while i put sleep suit for him ( i didn't buy them )but he doesn;t seem as happy when he wears pyjamas.

I'll be putting Ally in sleepsuits for as long as possible. They are too cute!

kira has got sleepsuits at the moment but want to change them to pjs espically when she is crawling the sleepsuits will get her way cos they are far to big for her

I just bought whatever were nicer in whatever shop I bought them in but at about 10-11 months I had to put Harvey back in sleepsuits because he used to take his pj bottoms off and then his nappy!!!!

Hannah only has one set of PJs, all the rest are sleepsuits

As Jack is so long he won't fit in 6-9 in the legs lol! Therefore he is in PJ's x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->