6-9months...sleepsuit or pyjamas?

I've tried to keep Oliver in sleepsuits for as long as possible because I want to keep him looking baby like!I didnt want him looking like a little boy too soon. Also wasnt happy putting him to bed with elastic waist. Sleepsuits seem comfier. Now he's 11months he wears pajamas, he looks so grown up lol x

I put a long sleeved shirt on him and no pants, he sleeps with me and we cover w/ a duvet(if he wears a sleeper he gets too hot but without a long-sleeved shirt he's too cool).

Josh has both. But I prefer sleesuits that covers his feet because he push all the blankets away at night and doesn't keep socks on for very long!

It's getting very cold out here, so I prefer using sleepsuits!

i use sleep suits or sleep sacks my DH calls them his maggie pajamas ( maggie from the simpsons), LO prefers the sleep suits as they have feet. I even let him wear some of them in the day if we are going out and its cold. They are great and easy and cover the feet. He was is in 6-9 already from 4.5 months. The 3-6 suits are too tight on the legs.

Both but i prefer sleepsuits, especially in this weather! x

I've tried to keep Oliver in sleepsuits for as long as possible because I want to keep him looking baby like!I didnt want him looking like a little boy too soon. Also wasnt happy putting him to bed with elastic waist. Sleepsuits seem comfier. Now he's 11months he wears pajamas, he looks so grown up lol x

Have to say im a bit funny about the elastic band around my bubs waist at night...makes me think he might be uncomfortable...

I just wasn't sure if babys should really still be in sleepsuits at that age...glad they can though cos im a sleepsuit fan :) x

Sleepsuits! They are too cute. But the 2 year old in a grubby sleepsuit at 3.30pm in tescos is NOT cute.

sleepsuits are to cute i love them. i also like jacks feet to be covered as he likeskicking the covers off and wont wear socks x

I'm still using sleepsuits and will for as long as possible. They seem more comfortable and cute!

Joshua had sleep suits!! Bethany will too. i just love babies in sleepsuits!! xx

We have a few of each...you get a longer wear out of pj's I suppose as they're not too tight on their ickle feet:dohh:

We still use sleepsuits - if I put Sam in t-shirts they seem to end up around his armpits so at least I know his belly is still covered! It's a nightmare trying to do all the poppers up with him trying to escape though - he won't sit still for more than about 5 seconds :rofl: x

Bit of both really but i just love sleepsuits.
x

Sleepsuits! They have their whole lives to wear PJ's but only during this time can they wear those cute sleepsuits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->