6 days after implantation bleeding but still BFN

Chikadee

Reaction score
Hi! Need encouragement here... Period was due Feb 3, but I had very light spotting on Feb 1 and 2, mostly brown spotting. Since then, Ive been tremendously lightheaded and dizzy, nauseous off and on, and so tired I can barely keep my eyes open at times. I also have been feeling twinges in my lower abdomen. I have a 2 year old son and also had 3 MC before him, so I feel confident that I know what early pregnancy feels like, and this seems to be it! I took a test earlier this week and got a BFN, but am assuming it was too early to test anyway. I just took a test now, and didnt care it wasnt FMU because I was that confident Im pregnant.

Anyone else have a BFN 6 days after implantation bleeding and end up being pregnant?? I feel like I should have gotten my BFP by now but my BFN just now has me feeling really let down.

Sounds so promising. Hopefully your hcg is just too low to detect

I just got a bfn and also feeling let down. I hope we are both pregnant! Good luck to you! Do you know what caused the previous miscarraiges?

Following u hun same things happening here defo had Ib at 8 dpo
Thought I was getting my bfp on tests but it's not very pink
Now 12 dpo and brown cm

Stalking!! I am having the same symptoms but tested on Saturday bfn. Symptoms increasing...Had 4 chemicals and same feeling only stronger so hopefully this one sticks!! I'll be shocked if AF does come. Had spotting on 2 occasions (both following constipation) on the 4th and again yesterday. Never been so tired in my life! Blue veins, sore boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->