6 days late and 2 day bleeding*Update*

burtsbees

Reaction score
I was supposed to get my period on 12/25/2011, but it didn't start until Saturday (the 31st) and it was over by last night (the 1st) The first day of bleeding it was only enough to fill 2 pads, and the second day was mostly spotting.

Has anyone had this happen before and been pregnant? I'm not on any type of birth control, just using the pull out method. I might wait until next month to see how my period is before I take a test, I'm mostly looking to see if anyone has been in this situation before...

hmmmmm, You never know! How long are your periods usually?

and When you mean fill 2 pads, are we talking pantyliners? or reg pads? soaked? soory, just trying to get a clear picture... :)

Such a great helper I am lol! Im sorry hun, I would test in about a week to be sure :)

Lol, it's ok :) I might go ahead and test next week, just to be safe.

Have you just come off the pill? I stopped taking the pill in October and the 2 periods I have had since then have been as you described. 2 days and so so so light I really could just use a pantyliner. Every month I go crazy searching the internet about implantation bleeding, etc. but neither time has ended up resulting in a pregnancy so I am assuming it is just my body adjusting... try not to drive yourself crazy like i did/am! However, that being said, I have heard of some women having a similar situation that does end up resulting in pregnancy- everyone's different. If it was me, I'd have to test! good luck and let us know how it turns out!

No, I haven't been on birth control since 2007. I'm not sure what's going on, I know I should take a test, but I'm not having any symptoms ...

***TMI warning***

I decided it must have just been a odd cycle, but for the pasts couple of days, I've been getting period cramps, and I've noticed more discharge than usual this past week... not sure why!

I had the same a two day period then the cramps etc and I'm pg. Good luck xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->